Scheldestraat 15, Antwerp Center, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 363 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Mañana Mañana has a coffee bar and daytime cafe on the ground floor.
The rooms are equipped with Auping beds, a flat-screen smart TV with Netflix, and authentic wooden floors. Other facilities include free WiFi, coffee/tea, and complimentary water. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower or bath. For your comfort, bed linen and towels are included. All rooms are accessed by stairs.
The South district of Antwerp is popular for its nightlife. The Photo museum of Antwerp (FOMU) and the Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA), are located within a 10-minute walking distance. The Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp is 1,800 feet away. De Grote Markt with the Townhall, De Groenplaats and the Meir are all a 15-minute walk from Mañana Mañana. Antwerp Railway station is 22 minutes by public transport from the property. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 3.7 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Antwerp, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Mañana Mañana has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 24, 2017
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello - is an early check in possible on 18.07.21 ? Thank you for your help !Hi there, yes, I think we can arrange an early check in (depending on the requested hour of course). You may always inform us about your arrival time! Kind regards, KatrienAnswered on 5 July 2021
- Hello, is there a safe place to leave our bags after checkout, but before we need to head to the train station?Hi, yes, no problem, we have a storage room with a code system. So you can leave the luggage as long as you like. :)Answered on 22 March 2023
- Hallo, Ik ga later als 00.00 toekomen, Is dit een probleem?Hi, nee geen probleem, we nemen contact op met je om de instructies te geven hoe je kan inchecken.Answered on 26 September 2022
- Hello~ I see you only have a queen sized bed in your rooms. By any chance do you offer a "roll-away bed/ cot" that can be reserved for our room if we stay there at the end of May? Thank You.hi! An extra bed is occassionnaly possible, but only in room 1 on the 1th floor, also the extra person will be surcharged, however we do not allow children under 10years old. You can mention your request upon the reservation.Answered on 21 March 2023
- do you lose your payment if you have to cancelOur cancellation policy is: when you cancel your stay within 1 week before arrival, we can refund you when the room is rerented again. Therefore we suggest to cancel the stay as soon as possible so the room is visible again on Booking.com.Answered on 25 April 2022
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • High tea
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Adults only
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Mañana Mañana of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Mañana Mañana
Mañana Mañana has 1 restaurant:
- Mañana Mañana
Mañana Mañana is 0.7 miles from the center of Antwerp.
Room options at Mañana Mañana include:
The prices at Mañana Mañana may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mañana Mañana is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mañana Mañana offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental