John's Gate Gourmet B&B
155 John St. West, L0S 1J0 Niagara on the Lake, Canada –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 88 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
John's Gate Gourmet Bed and Breakfast was custom-built in 1999, specifically as a B&B by a real estate agent. It is named John's Gate as it is located at the corner of John and Gate streets. The property is a pre-Victorian style home with beautiful wrap-around porches which the guests enjoy every morning and in the evenings. Guests have their own private parking lot, private entrance and their own living and dining room with a large TV/DVD, phone, fireplace, microwave and 24-hour hot and cold drinks. As an added feature, the property has a good vegetable garden where guests enjoy fresh tomatoes, berries, herbs and other vegetables.
John's Gate Gourmet B&B takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.4 miles
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.6 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.7 miles
- Peller Estates 1.1 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.4 miles
- Floral Clock 7.2 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.8 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8 miles
- Botanical Gardens 8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.2 miles
- Greyhound Canada 9.9 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 9.9 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 10.9 miles
- Casino Niagara 11 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.2 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.3 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.5 miles
- American Falls 11.5 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Cannery Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Pillar and Post Lounge Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Garrison Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.9 miles
- Niagara River River 1.2 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.8 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.7 miles
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose John's Gate Gourmet B&B
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Niagara on the Lake
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 18:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
All children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests with allergies or other dietary restrictions are requested to inform the property in advance.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform John's Gate Gourmet B&B in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.