You're eligible for a Genius discount at Zero Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in an historical building on a quiet street, the intimate 4-star Zerohotel breathes the authentic spirit of Valparaiso. It features a terrace with loungers overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
All parquet-floored rooms have large windows with shutters, making them airy and light. Each room features a private bathroom with a bathtub and marble washbasin. A flatscreen TV and free Wi-Fi are also available.
Zerohotel offers breakfast at its winter garden with views over the Valparaiso.
The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the seashore and a 10-minute walk from Valparaiso’s impressive colonial city center.
This is our guests' favorite part of Valparaíso, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Are the rooms air conditioned? How much is transportation to the Santiago Airport?Hello. Rooms are not air conditioned. Actually, during this season AC is not needed. Transfer from Santiago Airport is around one hundred thousand CLP..Answered on 12 March 2022
- Hello Do you have transport from Santiago airport, pick up 19 and return on 20? Price for two? TorieHello Torie, unfotunately we don´t offer transfer service. But as soon as you get out of the airport you will find plenty people offering it. The cost..Answered on 15 December 2022
- Is there parking?Yes, we have private parking for $20 USD/nightAnswered on 11 October 2022
- How far away from the Cruise Port is your property and do you have a lift Kind Regards HiltonZerohotel is located approximatly 10 minutes from the Cruise Port and the hotel unfortunately doesn´t have a lift. Best regards ZerohotelAnswered on 10 October 2022
- Hola cómo están. Cómo llegamos al hotel? Viajamos desde Buenos AiresHola, ¡qué bueno recibirles! Desde el aeropuerto de Santiago salen autobuses hacia Valparaíso (la mayoría haciendo escala en Pajaritos). Desde la term..Answered on 29 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Zero Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%. To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won’t be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA). This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Zero Hotel
Room options at Zero Hotel include:
Zero Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Walking tours
Zero Hotel is 2,150 feet from the center of Valparaíso.
Check-in at Zero Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Zero Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Zero Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.