Mercure München City Center
Senefelderstraße 9, Ludwigsvorstadt, 80336 Munich, Germany – Great location - show map – Subway Access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The stylish rooms of the 4-star Mercure München City Center are decorated in a Bavarian style. Each room has a comfortable sofa or armchair, and a safety deposit box. Some rooms have a balcony.
Various burgers, salads, cold cuts and pasta are served in the restaurant. Bavarian food is served in the attractive beer garden. The hotel also hosts some in-house events such as gin, beer and wine tasting.
Mercure München City Center is a 3-minute walk from trams, underground trains and S-Bahn trains. The Theresienwiese (Oktoberfest site) and the old town are each a 10-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Munich, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.Mercure München City Center has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 22, 2006
Hotel chain/brand: Mercure
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, Do you hold bags if we arrive before check in, or if we'd like to leave them for a few hours after check out? Thanks!Hi! Yes we may hold your bags before and after check in, that's no problem at all!Answered on 22 October 2020
- Do any of the privilege rooms have windows that open, for fresh air?Windows in all our categories (standard/superior/privilege) can be open for fresh air.Answered on 4 November 2019
- Can i leave the luggage in your hotel for a few days since i will come back to stay at your hotel with another booking? Hope you could facilitate thi..Dear guest, of course you can leave your bags with us until your next stay. Just let my colleagues know, they will store it for you! See you soonAnswered on 9 June 2022
- Hi your privilege double room with sofa can accommodate 2 adult and 2 child 10 and 13 year old? How big is the sofa bed? Can sleep 2 child?Dear guest, thank you for the message. Privilege double room have sofa bed for one child and it would be added extra bed. There is enough space for 4 ..Answered on 9 August 2022
- Can you ask and pay extra for early check inIn our hotel you can book the early check in, which is guaranteed from 10 a.m., for an extra charge of 50€ and a late check out for 60€ untill 6 p.m. ..Answered on 9 January 2020
- Still looking?
- CuisineInternational • European • Grill/BBQ
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Modern
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Mercure München City Center accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Mercure München City Center
Mercure München City Center is 0.7 miles from the center of Munich.
Mercure München City Center has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Mercure München City Center is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Mercure München City Center include:
The prices at Mercure München City Center may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mercure München City Center offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Mercure München City Center is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.