You're eligible for a Genius discount at Complejo Turístico La Garganta! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
An old flour factory dating from the year 1827 was totally reformed in order to offer the visitor all the amenities and comfort of a modern hotel. The cosy rooms, mixing in their decoration traditional elements with minute details of design, all have a small living area and views of the natural surroundings of the “Desfiladero de los Gaitanes” – a beautiful gorge. Some of the rooms have two floors, making use of the enormous interior height of the old building.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have weddings at the property ?Hello, Yes, we organize weddings here too :) If you like some more information please let us know, we'll be happy to help you. RegardsAnswered on 9 January 2020
- Is the hotel able to book tickets the Camino del Rey walk on behalf of their guests. ThankyouHello!!! Yes, we manage tickets for our guests.Answered on 27 February 2020
- If we book hotel for Thursday 29/10 would you be able to provide tickets for el Caminito del Rey for Friday morning 30/10 for 6 adults? Could you also..good afternoon Andrew, We inform you that to caminito del rey, we manage the tickets for our clients lodge. We would have availability of 6 tickets fo..Answered on 27 October 2020
- Will your Restaurant be open in September please?good afternoon and thanks for contacting us :) Yes, our restaurant is open in September. we are at your disposal.. regards, mirabelaAnswered on 6 August 2020
- Hi is it possible for two tickets to the Caminito on February 28th if we stay the night?Yes, it's possible. We manage tickets for our guests. Best Regards LidiaAnswered on 27 February 2020
- Still looking?
Restaurante La Garganta
Cuisine: Spanish, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 5 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Complejo Turístico La Garganta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Complejo Turístico La Garganta in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Complejo Turístico La Garganta
Complejo Turístico La Garganta is 350 yards from the centre of El Chorro.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Complejo Turístico La Garganta by:
- Car 1h 10min
Guests staying at Complejo Turístico La Garganta can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Complejo Turístico La Garganta has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurante La Garganta
The prices at Complejo Turístico La Garganta may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Complejo Turístico La Garganta include:
Check-in at Complejo Turístico La Garganta is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Complejo Turístico La Garganta offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Public Bath
- Walking tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Swimming Pool