Le Petit Boutique Hotel
Avenida de los Castros, 10, 39005 Santander, Spain – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1110 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Le Petit Boutique Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located just 200 metres from Sardinero Beach, this boutique hotel offers elegant décor themed around different world cities. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi, LED TV and a safe. Rooms at Le Petit Boutique Hotel are inspired by cities such as Stockholm, Tokyo, New York and Siena. All rooms have heating and modern bathroom with toiletries. You can enjoy a varied breakfast buffet in the Petit Boutique Hotel’s dining room. A wide range of restaurants and tapas bars can also be found within a 10-minute walk. Santander Cathedral and the ferry port are around 2 km from the hotel. City information is available at reception.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Le Petit Boutique Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 12 Dec 2011.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Superb breakfast
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- ChristopherUnited Kingdom“We had a basement room, which was small but adequate for one night before we caught the ferry. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful. It was a short walk to the promenade, casino (we did not go in) and sea facing beaches,...”
- RobertUnited Kingdom“Room, location and the staff. The room was excellent (Copenhagen), providing everything we needed and was spotlessly clean. The location couldn't be better, being just a few minutes walk to the beach and in a relatively quiet street. Mikail...”
- LaurenceUnited Kingdom“A boutique hotel indeed, very small, but perfect for a short stay. Very comfortable and quiet, great facilities, immaculately clean. Parking was easy to find. The hotel is a 2 minute walk to a beautiful beach, and about a 10 minute drive to the...”
- AlisonUnited Kingdom“Everything was amazing. Would definitely recommend. Great value for money, great location, friendly and helpful staff.”
- PaulUnited Kingdom“Service and cleanliness- 12 years old yet looked brand new”
- HelenUnited Kingdom“The location , the breakfast , the room was perfectly designed . Everyone was helpful with my enquiries.”
- DintiUnited Kingdom“Friendly, helpful staff, great location, well designed and spotlessly clean.”
- MarkUnited Kingdom“Fantastic stay in the Santorini apartment, which was exceptionally clean and spacious. Great location, 2 minutes walk to the beaches. The staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the area.”
- KevinIreland“A great little hotel, in a perfect location near the beach, and also walkable to the city. I only had a one night stay but would definitely return.”
- MichaelUnited Kingdom“room was lovely, with a big bathroom and good shower.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few hours
Do you have secured parking?Good evening, we have no parking but it's possible to park free of charge 24 hours on the Avenue. Thank you,Answered on 24 September 2022
What is the best way to get from the hotel to the airport in Bilbao?Good morning, The best way is the shuttle from the airport to the bus station Termibus in Bilbao, from there take the bus company Alsa to Santander st..Answered on 11 May 2021
Is there car parkingAlthough the hotel has no parking, on the same avenue it is possible to park free 24 hours. We have a temporary space to download your luggage.Answered on 5 October 2020
Hi what time do you start breakfast in the morning? Thank youGood evening, For breakfast we have 4 “rounds” of 45 minutes: 8:00 – 8:45 8:45 – 9:30 9:30 – 10:15 10:15 – 11:00. If you wish to reserve a time we ..Answered on 7 September 2021
e.g. do you have car parking nearby?Good evening, Although the hotel has no parking, on the same avenue it is possible to park free h24, (during the high season it may take a little more..Answered on 8 January 2020
do you have somewhere we can safely store bicycles?Good afternoon, We have a backyard where we can store 2 bicycles. Thank you, we keep at your disposal, Le Petit Boutique HotelAnswered on 28 December 2019
- Still looking?
Hotel surroundings *
Facilities of Le Petit Boutique HotelGreat facilities! Review score, 9.2
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Superb breakfast
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Non-smoking rooms
From 15:00 to 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Le Petit Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Le Petit Boutique Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
License number: 777
FAQs about Le Petit Boutique Hotel
Check-in at Le Petit Boutique Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Le Petit Boutique Hotel is 1.4 miles from the centre of Santander. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Room options at Le Petit Boutique Hotel include:
The prices at Le Petit Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The nearest beach is just 150 yards from Le Petit Boutique Hotel. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Le Petit Boutique Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Le Petit Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include: