Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel
24 Rue De Miromesnil, 8th arr., 75008 Paris, France – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 464 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Paris – Excellent location - show map
Holiday Inn Paris Elysées is situated in Paris's Golden Triangle, just 650 yards from the Champs Elysées and 0.6 miles from Galeries Lafayette. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and a spacious reception with a lounge area, a co-working space, a Mac computer and a 24-hour bar.
The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a contemporary décor, a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels including Canal+ and beIN sports. A pillow menu is available for all rooms.
A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning in the Holiday Inn Paris Elysées' breakfast room and there is a choice of tea, coffee, bread, pastries, cereal, fresh fruit, fruit juice, hot meals including beans, bacon, sausages, eggs and potatoes, dairy products and cold meats.
Each day from 11:00 to 15:00, the hotel proposes an afternoon tea featuring hot drinks, pastries and cakes.
Upon request, a VIP welcome complete with macarons and champagne can be provided.
The Holiday Inn Paris Elysées is 50 yards from Miromesnil Metro Station and 350 yards from the Elysée Palace. The property is a 15-minute walk from Place de la Concorde and the Tuileries Garden and the Grand Palais is 900 yards from the hotel.
This is our guests' favourite part of Paris, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Do you accept cash as a payment method? Thank you in advanceDear guest, - For all cancellable bookings, we will request a credit card only as a guarantee but you can pay by cash at the check out time. - For non..Answered on 8 October 2020
- Dear Sir./Madam, I would like to know if there is the possibility of the hotel holding a normal sized backpack (my luggage) after the check out for a..Dear Guest, Of course, we can keep your luggages before your check-in and after your check-out. Best regards, ReceptionAnswered on 8 October 2020
- Hi, looking to book a room from Feb 7th-Feb10th. Would need a desk+good internet for work calls. Are there any room that has this? ThksHello, The hotel do provide a very good internet high connection, in the rooms, the lobby, eveywhere. regards reception teamAnswered on 2 February 2022
- I would like to know if I can request early check in and late check out with extra charge.Dear, Yes, you can enjoy early check-in subject to availability and late check-out until 2pm if you become an IHG member. We remain at your disposal...Answered on 24 October 2022
- Hi What are your check-in and check-out times? ThxDear guest, Our check-in time is at 3:00pm and the check-out time is 11:00am. Have a great day !Answered on 3 August 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 23:30
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for non refundable bookings, the credit card used at the time of booking and a valid photo ID of the owner will be requested upon check-in. If this is not possible, the hotel will refund the credit card and ask for full payment onsite.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel
Room options at Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel include:
The prices at Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel is 2 miles from the centre of Paris.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Holiday Inn Paris Elysées, an IHG Hotel by:
- Taxi 40min