ibis Paris CDG Airport
3 rue de Bruxelles, RoissyPôle, 93290 Roissy-en-France, France – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 20414 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in the centre of Charles de Gaulles Airport, ibis Paris CDG Airport is ideally situated opposite terminal 3 and the RER station which goes directly to the centre of Paris. The hotel includes a 24-hour reception, bar and 3 restaurants.
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a telephone. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 05:00. You can enjoy meals throughout the day at the 3 on-site restaurants or relax with a drink in the bar. Take-away options are also available until 01:00 am.
The Parc des Expositions Exhibition Centre can be reached in 10 minutes by public transport and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Free access to terminals 1 and 2 via CDGVAL is available. Private parking is possible on site at an extra cost.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there airport shuttleHello, Free shuttle called CDG VAL that you take directly in the train station.Answered on 18 August 2019
- Are there towels and toiletries provided?Hi, yes we provide towels and toiletries.Answered on 29 January 2020
- Is there a shuttle to terminal 2E from the hotel. Flight is at 0700, would like to be there at no later than 0500.Hi, there is an automated train, the CDGVAL, that will take you from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3, where our hotel is located.Answered on 29 January 2020
- Hello I just want to ask if we can reserve a room for half day ?? I mean like 6 hours ?? ThanksHello, Of course you can, it's 14 euros per hours or 65 euros for more than 5 hours.Answered on 18 August 2019
- I have connection fly after 7h and l don't have visa is it possible to have a roomDepends, if you any other form of identification then there is no problemAnswered on 25 August 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Lunch
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Sun terrace
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storageAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit boxAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 12:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Paris CDG Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that children under 12 years old can enjoy breakfast at a reduced rate. It is not included in the booking rate and has to be paid on site.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about ibis Paris CDG Airport
ibis Paris CDG Airport offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Happy hour
Guests staying at ibis Paris CDG Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at ibis Paris CDG Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
ibis Paris CDG Airport has 2 restaurants:
- La Terrasse
- La Casa
ibis Paris CDG Airport is 2.2 miles from the centre of Roissy-en-France.
Check-in at ibis Paris CDG Airport is from 12:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Room options at ibis Paris CDG Airport include: