Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Les Bords De Mer
52 corniche Kennedy, 13007 Marseille, France – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 406 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Les Bords De Mer
- Is there on site parking please?Dear guest, The hotel doesn't have parking, but we suggest to book a car place in the parking "Q Park Pharo" which is at 5minutes from the establishm...Answered on 19 February 2020
- do you offer two twin beds?Dear guest, We would like to thank you for the interest that you have for our establishment. To answer at your request we can make twin beds if you ...Answered on 19 January 2020
- Hi, when is the outdoor pool open? ThanksDear guest, Our pool will open by end of April/May (to be confirmed). Regards AnthonyAnswered on 12 March 2020
- Which type of room (with a balcony) is next to or close to a superior double room?Good afternoon, This type of room is the Deluxe Mer or the Deluxe Pleine Mer. Your sincerely, Reception desk - EnoraAnswered on 10 February 2020
- Bonjour, Est-ce possible d'avoir un check-in time plus tôt que 16h? J'aimerais réserver, mais uniquement s'il est possible de check-in plus tôt afin ...Madame, Monsieur, Les check-in sont à 16h . Si la chambre est disponible avant nous vous la donnons avec plaisir. Bien cordialement. La réceptionAnswered on 30 June 2020
- Still looking?
Les Bords de Mer
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
00:00 - 11:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Les Bords De Mer accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Piscine Extérieure is closed from Mon 01 Nov 2021 until Thu 31 Mar 2022
FAQs about Les Bords De Mer
Les Bords De Mer offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Waxing services
- Open-air bath
- Body wrap
- Walking tours
- Body treatments
- Beauty Services
- Foot bath
- Swimming Pool
- Facial treatments
- Steam room
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Body scrub
- Bike tours
- Spa/wellness packages
- Make up services
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
The prices at Les Bords De Mer may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Les Bords De Mer has 1 restaurant:
- Les Bords de Mer
Room options at Les Bords De Mer include:
Check-in at Les Bords De Mer is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:30.
Les Bords De Mer is 1.3 miles from the centre of Marseille.
The nearest beach is just 0.6 miles from Les Bords De Mer.
Guests staying at Les Bords De Mer can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include: