Situated in Marseille, 450 yards from Palais du Pharo, Les Bords De Mer has a number of amenities including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,000 yards from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and around a 17-minute walk from Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica.
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Most rooms have a balcony and sea view. At Les Bords De Mer every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.
At Les Bords De Mer guests are welcome to take advantage of an indoor swimming pool.
The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area.
Saint-Ferreol Street is 1.2 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Marseille Provence Airport, 12.4 miles from Les Bords De Mer.
This is our guests' favourite part of Marseille, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Is there on site parking please?Dear guest, The hotel doesn't have parking, but we suggest to book a car place in the parking "Q Park Pharo" which is at 5minutes from the establishm..Answered on 19 February 2020
- does the hotel have an elevator from ground floor to all floors including rooftop/Dear guest, There is an elevator for all floors, except the rooftop pool accessible only by stairs (from 4th to 5th floor). Regards, The front desk teamAnswered on 28 October 2022
- do you offer two twin beds?Dear guest, We would like to thank you for the interest that you have for our establishment. To answer at your request we can make twin beds if you ..Answered on 19 January 2020
- Hi, when is the outdoor pool open? ThanksDear guest, Our pool will open by end of April/May (to be confirmed). Regards AnthonyAnswered on 12 March 2020
- Which type of room (with a balcony) is next to or close to a superior double room?Good afternoon, This type of room is the Deluxe Mer or the Deluxe Pleine Mer. Your sincerely, Reception desk - EnoraAnswered on 10 February 2020
- Still looking?
Les Bords de Mer
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
00:00 - 11:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Les Bords De Mer accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Piscine Extérieure is closed from Tue 08 Nov 2022 until Fri 31 Mar 2023