You're eligible for a Genius discount at Les Terrasses Poulard! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Composed of 2 different buildings, Les Terrasses Poulard is a historical property in the heart of Mont Saint-Michel and offers views of the bay, the village and the street.
Accessed by stairs, each room has a modern décor. Some rooms include large windows with bay views. They are equipped with TV and a private bathroom.
Breakfast is served at the Auberge de la Mère Poulard restaurant, a 2-minute walk away, and the restaurant specializes in French and regional cuisine and is also open for lunch and dinner. Alternatively, guests can enjoy a meal at the onsite La Confiance restaurant and offers meals, drinks and snacks.
Guests can enjoy a drink in the Les Terrasses Poulard’s bar. It offers a 24-hour front desk service and guests can leave their luggage at the reception.
Activities in the area include cycling, fishing and hiking and explore the island.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the parking on mont Saint Michel or over the causeway on the mainland?Good morning, the car park is on the mainland, you can access Mont Saint Michel on foot or take the free shuttle bus. Best regardsAnswered on 5 September 2019
- Is the hotel in the Abby ?No, our hotel is situated 200 meters in the entrance of the Mont St Michel after the post office. Best regards, NoémieAnswered on 1 July 2021
- Hello, I see there is no elevator, but do you have ground floor rooms for handicapped people who can not climb stairs? Thank youGood morning, No we have no room in ground floor.Answered on 20 October 2020
- hi! what is the nearest airport to Le Month Michel?Good afternoon, There is an airport in Rennes. We stay at your disposal. The ReceptionAnswered on 30 October 2019
- From Paris, what is the best way to travel to Mont Saint Michel? Can we walk from your hotel to Mont Saint Michel or do we need to arrange a car?Hello, From Paris, you can take a train to Pontorson, then you have a bus for come to Mont-Saint-Michel, our hotel is in Mont-Saint-Michel.Answered on 26 October 2022
- Still looking?
L'Auberge de La Mère Poulard
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walking tours
- Flat-screen TV
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Private check-in/out
- Wake-up service
- Express check-in/out
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 14 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Les Terrasses Poulard accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that due to the island nature of Mont Saint-Michel, the WiFi network quality may be variable.
Breakfast is served between 08:00 and 10:00 at the hotel La Mère Poulard which is located next to this property.
Please note that in the twin rooms it is possible to put the 2 beds together.
Please note that the nearest parking is 1.2 mi far from the property. Guests can take a shuttle then will have a 1,500 feet walk to reach the Hotel on Mont Saint-Michel.
Please contact the hotel one day before arrival to obtain the necessary one-time use access code for the hotel and the car park. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that the access to the area by car is subject to a surcharge. Access to the property’s car park costs EUR 9 from October to March and EUR 14 from April to September, for a one-time entrance. Payment will be made on an electronic payment terminal, upon departure.
Guests willing to leave before the end of this timeframe will have to pay again to be allowed to access the area by car. Guests may choose to park their car on the parking for a longer period of time, in this case a surcharge will apply.
Pets can be accommodated for an extra fee of EUR 8 per pet, per day.
FAQs about Les Terrasses Poulard
Guests staying at Les Terrasses Poulard can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Les Terrasses Poulard is 350 feet from the center of Le Mont Saint Michel.
Check-in at Les Terrasses Poulard is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Les Terrasses Poulard has 1 restaurant:
- L'Auberge de La Mère Poulard
Les Terrasses Poulard offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Room options at Les Terrasses Poulard include:
The prices at Les Terrasses Poulard may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.