Hotel Mercure Blois Centre
28 Quai Saint Jean, 41000 Blois, France – Great location - show map
Mercure Blois Center is located 1,650 feet from Blois city center, on Quai Saint Jean. Guests have free access to the fitness center and wellness area, including indoor heated pool, a sauna, steam room and hot tub. Free WiFi is available in all hotel's areas.
All the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. A seating area and a courtesy tray with tea and coffee are also provided.
Buffet breakfast is served every morning. Guests can have drinks and cocktails at the Wine Not? hotel bar. "Le Quai", the hotel restaurant, features regional cuisine made from seasonal products. Additional facilities such as business corner and meeting rooms are also featured.
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the old town, Blois Chateau can be reached within 20-minutes by walk. Free bicycle storage is available and secure parking is also possible on site. Cheverny and Chambord Castles are both a 20-minute drive away from Mercure Blois Center.
This is our guests' favorite part of Blois, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello Sir Can we use the hotel facilities such as Restaurant and Swimmingpool with Covid Test ?Dear Guest, Thank you for your message. Sadly, you can't use the hotel facilities with a Covid Test. You have to present to us a proof of a complete..Answered on February 8, 2022
- Hello, is the fitness and spa area fully operational? Are there any restrictions or limitations due to Covid?Hello Sir, The Wellness Area (Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Hammam) is open from 7 AM to 1 PM and from 2:30 PM to 11 PM. We have no restrictions due..Answered on December 21, 2021
- Hello, do you have adjoining rooms?Dear Guest, Our Family rooms can be adjoining. This category isn't sell on Booking.com. You can book this type of rooms directly trought our wesite A..Answered on October 12, 2021
- Hi is the pool open and at what times ?Good evening, The Wellness Area (Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Hammam) is open from 9:30 AM to 1 PM and from 2:30 PM to 11 PM. Lockers will stay clo..Answered on July 11, 2021
- Hi, I was curious to know if the pool ou jacuzzi during the month of February would be available.We don't know yet when we will open the wellness area. we will keep you informed about it. I stay at your dispsosal for any further inquiries. Best..Answered on January 12, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Mercure Blois Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Breakfast for children aged 12 to 16 is available at an additional cost, payable at the hotel.
Please note that children under 12 years old can enjoy breakfast for free.
Parking spaces are subject to availability. Space for securing bicycles is provided.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel Mercure Blois Centre of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Sauna is closed from Mon, Jan 03, 2022 until Sun, Jan 09, 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, Jan 03, 2022 until Sun, Jan 09, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Jan 03, 2022 until Sun, Jan 09, 2022
FAQs about Hotel Mercure Blois Centre
Guests staying at Hotel Mercure Blois Centre can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Mercure Blois Centre has 1 restaurant:
- Le Quai
Room options at Hotel Mercure Blois Centre include:
Hotel Mercure Blois Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Steam room
- Locker rooms
- Spa facilities
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Mercure Blois Centre on this page.
The prices at Hotel Mercure Blois Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Mercure Blois Centre is 1,800 feet from the center of Blois.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Mercure Blois Centre by:
- Taxi 50min
Check-in at Hotel Mercure Blois Centre is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.