Malmaison Edinburgh City
21-22 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 1AY, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 2037 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Situated conveniently in the centre of Edinburgh, Malmaison Edinburgh City offers air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. This 4-star hotel offers room service and a 24-hour front desk. The property is non-smoking and is set 650 yards from Edinburgh Waverley station.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. The units will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.
Malmaison Edinburgh City offers a Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Edinburgh Playhouse, Royal Mile and Camera Obscura and World of Illusions. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 5.6 miles from Malmaison Edinburgh City.
This is our guests' favourite part of Edinburgh, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Please can you advise as to whether yo have interconnecting rooms.Yes we do have interconnecting rooms.Answered on 14 February 2021
- Hi there may i ask do you have parking and what time may we check in and out please? Thank you MireilleThe hotel does not have its own on-site parking, but we do have a deal with the Q-Park facility in the OMNI Centre (Greenside Row, EH1 3AN)- hotel gue..Answered on 19 April 2021
- Hello there what’s the benefits of a club and club/deluxe room as opposed to a standard room? Thank you!Club deluxe rooms offer more space, robes and slippers, and a coffee machine in the room. Some of these rooms also have excellent views of St Andrew S..Answered on 25 June 2021
- Hi - Do you have car parking - thank youWe don't. but we do have an agreement with a local car park, see details below: Q Park Omni Greenside Row EH1 3AN Collect a ticket on entry and vali..Answered on 25 June 2022
- Do all rooms have a bath? ☺️No, the only rooms with a bath is our suites.Answered on 6 February 2022
- Still looking?
Chez Mal Brasserie
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Malmaison Edinburgh City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The property will contact the guest following their reservation.
Please note there is no parking on site. Discounted parking is available at Q Park Omni offering a reduction of 40% from their daily rate of £22. Alternatively, street parking is available as well(restrictions and pricing vary).
Dog are allowed in designated guest rooms for an extra charge of GBP 20 per dog per night.
The Breakfast inclusive rates include a Full-cooked breakfast and Dinner inclusive rates includes 2 courses and a side dish from our seasonal menu. Supplements apply to certain items. Inclusions only apply for adults. Children’s Breakfast is not included in the advertised rates and the charges are as follows directly to the hotel: 0-4 years old – Breakfast Complimentary/5- 11 years old – Breakfast charged at 50% full price/ 12 and over breakfast charged at full adult price. Kids Dinner Menu also available.
Please note extra beds and cots must be confirmed with the hotel prior to arrival, customers will be required to settle children's extra bed charges (£30 per night) directly with the hotel.
FAQs about Malmaison Edinburgh City
Malmaison Edinburgh City is 800 yards from the centre of Edinburgh.
Room options at Malmaison Edinburgh City include:
The prices at Malmaison Edinburgh City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Malmaison Edinburgh City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Malmaison Edinburgh City is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Malmaison Edinburgh City offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Malmaison Edinburgh City has 1 restaurant:
- Chez Mal Brasserie