Stanneylands Rd, Wilmslow, SK9 4EY, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate 0.9 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 2.8 miles
- Adlington Hall 3.7 miles
- Adlington 4.2 miles
- Fletcher Moss Botanical Gardens 4.5 miles
- Edgeley Park 4.7 miles
- Stockport College 5.1 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 5.2 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 5.2 miles
- Stockport Town Hall 5.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Capesthorne Hall 6.4 miles
- Tatton Park 6.6 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 8.7 miles
- Manchester Apollo 8.9 miles
- The Palace Theatre 9.2 miles
- Manchester Central 9.3 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 9.3 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 9.4 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 9.8 miles
- Manchester Arena 10.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Wilmslow Town Centre Market 1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 1 miles
- Sainsbury\'s Supermarket 1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 1 miles
- Anthology Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Manchester City Centre Market 12 miles
- intu Trafford Centre Market 13 miles
- Manchester Airport 2.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 25.9 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 43.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Dining Room
Open for: Dinner
3 reasons to choose The Stanneylands
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Stanneylands accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please make a reservation for dinner in advance during the Christmas Season.
The Grill Room Opening Times:
Wednesday – Saturday 19:00 – 21.30 (closed Monday & Tuesday)
Sunday 12:00 – 18:00
Tap & Pantry is open daily:
Monday - Friday 7.00 - 22.00
Saturday - Sunday 7.30 - 22.00
Breakfast is served:
Monday – Friday 7.00 – 10.00
Weekends - 7.30 – 10.30
Stanneylands Afternoon Tea is served:
Monday – Saturday 12.00 – 16:00
Sunday Blunch: 10:00 – 16:00 (large plates available from 12:00 and normal menu from 16:00 until 22:00).