The Falstaff in Canterbury
8-10 St Dunstans Street, Canterbury, CT2 8AF, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 2504 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Falstaff is a great mixture of old and new. A historic coaching inn transformed into a welcoming 3* hotel with a new vibrant and buzzing bar. Ideally located just minutes away from the city center and Canterbury West train station, our hotel is a perfect choice visiting this beautiful city.
The Falstaff in Canterbury takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Westgate 0 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 0.2 miles
- The Marlowe Theatre 0.2 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 0.5 miles
- Chaucer College 0.7 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 0.7 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 0.8 miles
- Templeman Library 1.1 miles
- University of Kent 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 1.2 miles
- Saint Martin's Hospital 1.5 miles
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 2.8 miles
- Howletts Zoo 2.8 miles
- Boughton Golf Club 5.6 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 6.6 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 11.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Chapman's Seafood Bar & Brasserie Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Refectory Kitchen Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Cafe du Soleil Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury's Local Supermarket 0.4 miles
- The Goods Shed Market 0.7 miles
- London Southend Airport 25.5 miles
- London City Airport 46.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 54.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose The Falstaff in Canterbury
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Canterbury
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.