10 Theatre Street, Warwick, CV34 4DP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 1233 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Globe! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.In Warwick centre, the luxurious The Globe features a steak house, real ale bar and stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from Warwick Castle.
The hotel restaurant & bar serves award-winning meats and fresh seafood in cosy surroundings. There is also a terrace for al fresco dining, and the bar offers local ales and fine wines.
Situated 10 minutes’ walk from Warwick Racecourse, The Globe is just a few minutes from Warwick’s main shopping streets. St Nicholas’ Park can be reached in 15 minutes’ walk.
This is our guests' favourite part of Warwick, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.The Globe has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 6 Jan 2011.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Please confirm how much parking isWe recommend West Rock, postcode for which is CV34 4DZ. This has 92 normal bays, a max. stay of 24hrs and a max. charge of £4.50Answered on 21 October 2019
- Where is the nearest car park please as we are booked to stay for 1 night next AprilWe recommend West Rock, postcode for which is CV34 4DZ. This has 92 normal bays, a max. stay of 24hrs and a max. charge of £4.50Answered on 21 October 2019
- With Regards to parking. If we stopped for 2 nights can we still park in your recommended car park by paying another charge for another 24hours or do ..Hello, Unfortunately, we do not have our own parking on-site. We recommend local car parks for use, I would assume that you'll need to move to another..Answered on 16 March 2021
- We are 2 adults + 1 child (7yrs) When searching we were offered an executive double. But I can only see one double bed. Where would my daughter sleep?Hello, we would provide an extra bed in the room for your daughter to sleep on.Answered on 16 March 2021
- do you have ground floor twin room ?travelling with elderly mother- & how far walk from main shopping square please?Hi, Yes we do have a ground floor accessible twin room. We are also approximately a five min walk to the 'Old Square 'Answered on 16 March 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineBritish • Mediterranean • European
- AmbianceFamily friendly • Modern
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 15:00 to 00:00
From 07:00 to 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash The Globe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Globe
Room options at The Globe include:
The prices at The Globe may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at The Globe can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at The Globe is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The Globe has 1 restaurant:
The Globe offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
The Globe is 1,050 yards from the centre of Warwick.