St George's Hotel
St George's Place, The Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 2LG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 1215 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Classic Double Room with Sea View
Christmas Three Night Package
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
St George's was built in 1854 as the first luxury, seafront hotel in Llandudno, situated in a prime position on the promenade. We have recently been awarded the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2015 - 2016 making us one of the best hotels in the whole of Wales.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Llandudno Pier 0.3 miles
- Llandudno North Wales Golf Club 0.8 miles
- Llandudno Maesdu Golf Club 0.9 miles
- Llandudno General Hospital 0.9 miles
- Maesdu Golf Club 1.1 miles
- Deganwy Castle 1.7 miles
- Conwy Castle 3.1 miles
- Bodnant Garden 6.4 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Course 9.2 miles
- Gwrych Castle 9.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Beaumaris Castle 11.5 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 14.1 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 14.2 miles
- Red Wharf Bay 15.7 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 16.6 miles
- Llanberis lake railway 18.3 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 18.8 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 40.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Terrace Restaurant
Cuisine: British, European
Open for: Dinner
6 reasons to choose St George's Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Llandudno
Most popular facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
St George's Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, starting in November 2016, the property will undergo a series of construction works. Scaffolding will be erected on the rear of the building.
Building access will take place at the rear of the hotel in the hotel car park. The car park is still open for residents, but with a reduced number of spaces available. Reception and Concierge will be on hand to help guests park if available and suggest the best alternative car parking areas once our car park is full.