14, Koumoundourou str, Athens, 10437, Greece – Show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of Athens
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Epidavros Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Epidavros Hotel is located in the centre of Athens, only 350 yards from Omonia metro station and within 1.9 miles from Acropolis Museum. It offers a 24-hour bar, free Wi-Fi throughout and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. The shopping district of Ermou is at 0.9 miles.
Decorated with wooden furnishings and soft colours, the rooms of Epidavros feature an LCD TV and a minibar. Each unit includes a private bathroom stocked with a hairdryer.
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the dining room, while drinks and coffees can also be enjoyed at the modernly decorated bar throughout the day.
The area provides excellent transport links with the metro nearby providing direct and easy access to the airport of El. Venizelos and Piraeus Port. Kolonaki area is 1.6 miles from Epidavros Hotel, while the National Archaeological Museum is at 1.2 miles.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- There airport shuttles? Are included in price, if not how much is it?It is not included in room price. Due to covid19 restrictions, for up to 3 persons the cost is 45 EUR (05.00 AM - 23.59 PM) or 60 EUR (00.00 AM - 04.59 AM)Answered on 29 July 2020
- Can we checkin at 9 am please? Our flight arrives at 6 am. We can pay extra for those hours. And what is the cost for airport shuttle?Hello! If the room is available, early check- in cost is 10 EUR. Airport pick up (up to 3 persons) cost is 45 EUR (05.00 am - 23.59 pm) or 60 EUR (00..Answered on 29 July 2020
- What parking facilities are available? I need to safely park my 2.6m tall, 7m long van.There is an open-space parking company nearby the hotel. You can park there. You can arrange the price upon arrivalAnswered on 16 October 2020
- Hello, I will arrive with my family (we are 2adults, 2 children(1,8)) at 20:30 on 22.06.2021. can we do the check out at 20:30 on 23.06.2021, without..Hello, we do not offer free late checkout. According to the greek law, for check out after 18:00, you have to pay 1 more night. Kind regards, KMAnswered on 21 June 2021
- How many floors and do you have lift for wheelchair access.Hello, All the floors have wheelchair access, but we do not have rooms for disabled persons (for example: special bathroom etc)Answered on 25 June 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/sheets (extra fee)
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
14:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Epidavros Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the credit card used for the reservation must be presented upon arrival. Payments by credit card require the card holder's presence and signature.
When booking more than 3 rooms, please note that different conditions may apply.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Epidavros Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Bar is closed from Thu 23 Jul 2020 until Fri 01 Jan 2021
Bar is closed from Fri 01 Jan 2021 until Wed 31 Mar 2021
Bar is closed from Sun 14 Feb 2021 until Fri 30 Apr 2021
License number: 0206K012A0011700
FAQs about Epidavros Hotel
The prices at Epidavros Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Epidavros Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Epidavros Hotel is 0.8 miles from the centre of Athens.
Guests staying at Epidavros Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Room options at Epidavros Hotel include:
Check-in at Epidavros Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.