Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Salibury Road, Yau Tsim Mong District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 112 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Peninsula Hong Kong
Opened in 1928, The Peninsula Hong Kong offers 5-star service and old world charm on the edge of Victoria Harbor in Tsim Sha Tsui. A Roman-style indoor pool, a 12,000-square-feet spa and 8 award-winning restaurants and bars feature within this luxurious hotel.
Oriental elegance meets modern luxury in rooms, which overlook the hotel's courtyard, Victoria Harbor or Kowloon. Marble bathrooms are fitted with a spa bathtub. A Blu-Ray player, LED swivel TV and free HD movies are provided. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and also feature an interactive digital bedside panel, LED touch-screen wall panels and wireless telephone with VOIP technology (free long-distance calls).
The Peninsula Hong Kong is 5 minutes’ on foot from Tsimshatsui Ferry Terminal. From the airport, travel in style with the hotel's fleet of Rolls-Royce limousines, MINI Cooper S Clubman or a private helicopter.
At the Peninsula Spa, relax with a full body massage or soak in the hot tubs. There is also an on-site shopping arcade, and well-equipped function rooms. Guests can also stay in shape at the fitness center, or get professional services at the business center.
Felix rooftop restaurant features modern European cuisine while English afternoon tea is offered at The Lobby. Other options include French, Chinese, Swiss and Japanese dining. The Bar offers a range of cocktails and drinks.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hong Kong, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Peninsula Hong Kong
- I'm wanting to book a birthday package for my wife's 55th...with harbour view, spa, dinner and breakfast. What do you suggest?Dear Sir /Madam, We are pleased to offer “Stay in style” staycation for your consideration: You may visit https://www.peninsula.com/en/hong-kong/spe...Answered on May 5, 2021
- I want to have connecting rooms We are celebrating my eldest and my husband b daysWe are delighted to learn that this is a birthday celebration trip and special amenities will be arranged during your stay. Connecting rooms arrangeme...Answered on July 30, 2022
- Hi, do you accept 来港易 guests? I am in HK, my friend has been in Guangdong for the past 8 weeks. She has COVID-19 test within 3 days of arrival. Thanks...Yes we do accept 来港易Answered on October 24, 2021
- Is the pool open?Kindly to inform you that in compliance with the latest Government’s announcement, The Pool is temporarily closed. ThanksAnswered on April 26, 2022
- I would like to book a nite on 31/12 for the new year eve celebration. Is your room with city view can watch fireworks.Kindly be advised that the firework usually take place at the Victoria Harbour (depending on government's arrangement). Hence only rooms/suites with h...Answered on July 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|HK$ 1,000 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Peninsula Hong Kong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The property also accept Alipay and WeChat as a payment method upon check-out.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
The name on the credit card used for the booking should correspond to the guest staying at the property.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Jan 03, 2022 until Sat, Jan 29, 2022
FAQs about The Peninsula Hong Kong
The Peninsula Hong Kong is 1.2 miles from the center of Hong Kong.
Check-in at The Peninsula Hong Kong is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at The Peninsula Hong Kong can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at The Peninsula Hong Kong include:
Yes, The Peninsula Hong Kong is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Peninsula Hong Kong on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Peninsula Hong Kong offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Foot massage
- Back massage
- Head massage
- Swimming pool
- Full-body massage
- Neck massage
- Couples' massage
- Hand massage
The prices at The Peninsula Hong Kong may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Peninsula Hong Kong by:
- Train 25min
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h