The Pier Hotel
9 Pak Sha Wan Street Sai Kung, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Good location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Pier Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Treasured for its surrounding beaches, azure blue water and a picturesque yacht paradise, The Pier Hotel is a little slice of paradise in “the back garden of Hong Kong”, Sai Kung. Escape to a private haven at The Pier Hotel where the pace of life is slow and the scenery is simply breathtaking.
Nestled amid on a tranquil pier away from the hustle and bustle, The Pier Hotel is located in Pak Sha Wan, where guests may explore the local secret beaches, charming fishing villages, and experience gastronomic tour at various pubs and seafood restaurants.
Urban chic balances with modest luxury in the 40 state-of-the-art guestrooms and suites offering roomy terraces, living and dining areas with fully equipped kitchen. Every moment is elevated whether guests are celebrating a special occasion or looking to relax and reconnect, The Pier Hotel is a great intimate escape.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the hotel pet friendly?Dear Customer, Thank you for your inquiry. Due to our hotel environment. Pets like Dog or Cat is not suite for stay with us. Thank you for your understanding.Answered on 4 December 2019
- This apartment is 2 bedroom with 2 Queen size bed? This location near where n how much per night? This there mtr near by?Dear Value guest, Thank you for your interested to stay with us. As your mentioned is our hotel Pier Suite Room. The location is near Sai Kung and yo..Answered on 23 October 2019
- Hi, couple with daughter aged 12, which room type should I book ? Or adding bed is okay ? How much ? ThanksAdding a bed is totally fine as long as you are not booking for the Superior Terrace in which the space is too limited. It will cost you another $400+..Answered on 24 July 2021
- Dear Sir, Any twin room (two single beds) in you hotel? Thanks, VincentWe do have Deluxe Terrace available for twin beds (subject to availablity), please add your special requests at the remark section while making a reservation.Answered on 24 September 2021
- Hi, I would like to know the room type name for the room with a bath tub in the terrace. Thank yousorry for the late reply, it is called "Premium Ocean Front Terrace"Answered on 12 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- All ages welcome
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Pier Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
游泳池 1: Closed from Wed, Jan 05, 2022 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
FAQs about The Pier Hotel
Room options at The Pier Hotel include:
The Pier Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
The prices at The Pier Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, The Pier Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
The Pier Hotel is 8.1 miles from the center of Hong Kong.
Guests staying at The Pier Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at The Pier Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.