The Aquincum Hotel Budapest
1036 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 94., Hungary –
6 Reasons to Choose The Aquincum Hotel Budapest
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Budapest
Area Info –
- Margitsziget Open-air Theater 0.5 miles
- Sziget Festival 1.1 miles
- Alfréd Hajós National Swimming Stadium 1.2 miles
- Musical Fountain 1.3 miles
- Lukács Bath 1.4 miles
- Pálvölgyi Cave 1.4 miles
- Olimpia Park 1.8 miles
- Aquincum 1.9 miles
- Westend City Center 1.9 miles
- Király Medicinal Bath 1.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hungarian Parliament Building 2.1 miles
- Heroes' Square 2.1 miles
- Hungarian State Opera House 2.5 miles
- Matthias Church 2.5 miles
- St. Stephen's Basilica 2.6 miles
- Chain Bridge 2.7 miles
- Buda Castle 2.9 miles
- Dohany Street Synagogue 3 miles
- Keleti Railway Station 3.1 miles
- Hungarian National Museum 3.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Lehel Csarnok Market 3.1 miles
- Ambrosia Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Hármashatár hegy Mountain 3.4 miles
- Gellért hegy Mountain 4.3 miles
- Omszki tó Lake 5.9 miles
- Lupa tó Lake 7.1 miles
- János hegy Mountain 7.5 miles
- Danube River 0 miles
- Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport 12.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: European, Hungarian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 12 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Please note that when booking the Superior Room without breakfast, the spa facilities can only be used for EUR 12 per day.