Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai
Apollo Bunder, Colaba, 400001 Mumbai, India – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 3873 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai
- Hi Pete here. I'm traveling with my teenage daughter. I'm interested in a room with 2 beds. from 12/27-12/31. do you have a room like that? thank y...We have limited twin beds in the Superior / Deluxe city view category in the Taj Mahal Tower and Luxury Grand City view room in the Taj Mahal Palace. ...Answered on November 18, 2019
- Is there a hand showerYesAnswered on October 24, 2019
- Prepayment is possible?Yes, prepayment via a secure payment link is possible.Answered on August 24, 2020
- With out married couples are allowed or noYes. the guests are allowed.Answered on August 24, 2020
- Hi i have elderly parents and they would arrive in domestic flight and would be travelling on international flight . do you offer early check in aroun...Yes sir, we can provide the same subject to availability at the time of arrival.Answered on August 24, 2020
- Still looking?
The Golden Dragon
Food: Chinese, Asian
Food: Indian, International
Wasabi by Morimoto
Food: Indian, International
Food: American, Indian, International
Food: Indian, International
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|Rs. 3,000 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Early Departure Fees: Please note that the guests have to confirm the check-out date at the time of check-in. The guest can modify the check-out date and will be charged a 100% retention for the change. If the same is not done at check-in, early departure fees will be applicable. Not applicable for nonrefundable rates.
Please note that outside food is not allowed in the hotel premises.
In light of the current situation, we have implemented enhanced precautionary hygiene measures across our hotel. As per government advisories, certain services may be non-operational. The health and safety of our guests and associates is our utmost priority and we look forward to welcoming you at the hotel.
- The Taj Salon is available for limited services on prior appointment from 10:00 to 19:00 hrs. daily.
- The Jiva Spa is available for limited services on prior appointment from 10:00 to 22:00 hrs. daily.
- The Gymnasium (lockers and changing facility) is operational 07:00 to 12:00 hrs. and 17:00 to 22:00 hrs. daily. The steam and shower facilities are available.
- The swimming pool is operational from 06:00 to 09:00 hrs; 12:00 (noon) to 15:00 hrs and 17:00 to 21:00 hrs. daily.
As per government guidelines, only fully vaccinated individuals are permitted entry into the premises. You are requested to present your vaccination certificate on arrival to facilitate this. The hotel reserves the right to deny entry to non-vaccinated individuals for the safety and security of all our guests and associates.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai
Room options at The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h 30min
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai is 3.1 miles from the center of Mumbai.
Check-in at The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai on this page.
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Movie nights
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Stand-up comedy
- Facial treatments
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Full-body massage
- Yoga classes
The prices at The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai has 9 restaurants:
- La Patisserie
- Masala Kraft
- Wasabi by Morimoto
- The Golden Dragon
- Harbour Bar
- Sea Lounge
Yes, The Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai is popular with guests booking family stays.