Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Hilton Rome Airport
Via Arturo Ferrarin 2, 00054 Fiumicino, Italy – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Hilton Rome Airport
Focene Beach7.9 Good beach1.9 miles from property
- Can we have 2 adults and 3 children staying in this room? Is it allowed?Dear Guest, thank you for your interest in Hilton Rome Airport Hotel. For security reasons it is possible have a maximum of three people in one room, ...Answered on 9 November 2019
- Do you have a Shuttle bus service from and to airport?We are walking distance by a tunnel with a moving walk-away in itAnswered on 14 July 2020
- When the city center shuttle starts running again, can you please advise the address that it takes you to. I am trying to plan my travel but cannot ...Dear Guest, thank you for your message. Please be informed that unfortunately at the moment the shuttle bus is suspended and we don't know when it w...Answered on 5 September 2020
- is there a free shuttle to downtown tomeAt the moment the service is temporarily suspended due to COVID19Answered on 14 July 2020
- Is it possible to store luggage for 3 days prior to a one night stay? we will be flying to Siciliy for 3 nights prior to stay near the airport and ret...Dear Guest, The only kind of room for 2 adults + 2 children is KING EXECUTIVE ROOM PLUS. Regards - Reservations teamAnswered on 31 May 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Rome Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hilton Rome Airport
Hilton Rome Airport has 1 restaurant:
- Le Colonne
Hilton Rome Airport offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Yoga classes
- Personal trainer
- Steam room
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Fitness classes
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming Pool
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hilton Rome Airport by:
- Walking 7min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hilton Rome Airport is 2.1 miles from the centre of Fiumicino.
Guests staying at Hilton Rome Airport can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hilton Rome Airport on this page.
The prices at Hilton Rome Airport may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Hilton Rome Airport include:
Check-in at Hilton Rome Airport is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.