Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel
5th Circle, Zahran Street, 11183 Amman, Jordan –
5 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Amman
Nestled in the heart of Jordan's capital, the Sheraton Amman naturally excudes a warm welcome to all its guests. Fabulous shopping, exquisite dining and upbeat entertainment are just steps away.
Area Info –
- Royal Jordanian Airlines Headquarters 0.3 miles
- Murphy's House of Rock Pub 0.5 miles
- Jordan Gate Towers 0.7 miles
- South Korean Embassy 0.7 miles
- Salah al Deen Park 0.9 miles
- Baraka Mall 0.9 miles
- The Prime Ministry 1 miles
- The Tube Lounge Sports Bar 1 miles
- US Embassy 1.1 miles
- Wakalat Street 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Zahran Palace 1.4 miles
- Al Khaldi Hospital 1.6 miles
- The Islamic Scientific College 2.4 miles
- Rainbow Street 2.6 miles
- King Hussein Business Park 2.8 miles
- The Jordan Museum 3 miles
- Hashem Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column 3.2 miles
- Al Hussainy Mosque 3.3 miles
- Royal Automobiles Museum 3.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Safeway 24hr Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Abdoun cafee, che che Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Sweifiyeh Market Market 1.9 miles
- Amman Alkobra Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Mount Nebo Mountain 24.9 miles
- Dead sea Ocean/Sea 28 miles
- Dead Sea Mountain 28 miles
- Queen Alia Airport 17.6 miles
- Ben Gurion Airport 59.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged JOD 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sheraton Amman Al-Nabil Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.