KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae
460-0003 Aichi, Nagoya, Naka-ku Nishiki 3-15-21 , Japan – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Nagoya
You're eligible for a Genius discount at KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the lively Sakae area, KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae is just a 1-minute walk from Sakae Subway Station and a 5-minute subway ride from Nagoya Castle. All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Don Quijote Nagoya Sakae is a 1-minute walk from the hotel, and the Nagoya City Science Museum is a 15-minute walk away. The Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology is a 10-minute subway ride away, and Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium can be reached within a 20-minute subway ride.
Each room at KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae is equipped with bath and toilet. A fridge and tea maker are also provided.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi can we check in at 1am?Thank you for your question, if you have the reservation, you can check-in late at 1 am. For example: you have reservation on December 5th, you can c..Answered on 5 December 2022
- what is the time to check in and the check out?お問い合わせありがとうございます。 チェックイン 15：00～ チェックアウト 11：00まで となっております。Answered on 10 March 2023
- Hi, your hotel rooms are under the ‘national travel support’ scheme. Could I check if a tourist (foreigner) can book these rooms at the same rate?Sorry about that. Foreign tourists (who do not live in Japan) cannot use nationwide travel assistance.Answered on 18 January 2023
- hi, can we store our luggage after check out?You can keep it on the day after check-out.Answered on 24 January 2023
- we need parking do the hotel have paypark somewhere near??We have been collaborating with アートパーク東海駐車場 , 1-13-2 Higashi-Sakura, Higashi-Ku, Nagoya, Aichi Arts Center B3F ~ B5F in between 5~8 mins walk from the..Answered on 11 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Suit press
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests must check in by 8:00 PM to eat dinner at this property. Guests who check in after this time may not be served dinner, and no refund will be given.
Please inform KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests with tattoos may not be permitted to use the property’s public bathing areas or other facilities where the tattoos might be visible to other guests.
FAQs about KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae
KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae is 0.8 miles from the center of Nagoya.
Room options at KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae include:
Check-in at KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at KOKO Hotel Nagoya Sakae may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.