Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Airport
Otopeni, Bd. Aeroportului nr. 13, 075150 Otopeni, Romania – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 8998 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Comfortable and modernly decorated, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. In-room facilities also include a wardrobe, a safe, a tumble dryer and an electric kettle.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a daily cooked-to-order breakfast, a 24-hour sundries shop, as well as concierge service. The property's all-day dining restaurant ”Wright Flyer”, combines different elements of culinary traditions.
Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Airport includes a terrace, a fitness centre and a business centre.
The water park and wellness centre Therme Bucharest is 2.1 miles from the hotel, while the famous Bucharest Arch of Triumph and Herastrau Park are 8.1 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Airport has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 22 Apr 2019.
Hotel chain/brand: Hilton Garden Inn
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi. May I know if we could have a late check out at 2 pm without additional charge? May we leave our luggage at your reception after check out and col..Good afternoon. Please note that the late check out must be reconfirmed with the front office department. We can keep you luggage until your departur..Answered on 11 December 2019
- We arrive at airport at 00.55. Do you have 24hr check-in?Good afternoon, Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Airport! Regarding your request, our reception is open 24/7 and you can check in ..Answered on 30 January 2020
- Hello, until what hour is the restaurant opened? ThanksGood afternoon Our restaurant is open until 22:30. Best regards Hilton Garden Inn TeamAnswered on 9 September 2021
- can we have the breakfast to go?Hello, Thank you for your message. We are providing a takeaway breakfast alternative for the guests who leave earlier than the breakfast schedule. ..Answered on 5 July 2022
- Hi, we need 1 night hotel close to airport. We are two adults and 2 kids (5 years old and 7 years old). We can not put the kids i separate room. It wi..Hello, Thank you for your message. In case the system will not allow you to book for 4 persons, it is ok to book only for 2 adults, since children und..Answered on 11 August 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineAsian • European
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Minimarket on site
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Tile/marble floor
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 1 year are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and older are allowed)
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Cash Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.