Railay Garden View Resort
147 Moo.5, Saithai (Railay East), 81000 Railay Beach, Thailand – Great location - show map
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Railay Garden View Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering rustic accommodations surrounded by nature, Railay Garden View Resort features hillside bungalows on the eastern coast of Railay. It provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Railay Garden View Resort is a 15-minute walk from Phra Nang Beach, Phra Nang Cave, and a rock climbing site. Krabi Airport is 40 minutes’ drive away. It is a 15-minute boat ride from Ao Nang or Ao Nam Mao. Built with wood and local materials, the bungalows are fitted with a private balcony with seating area. Each bungalow has a fan and an private bathroom. Staff can arrange boat transfers to Phi Phi Island, as well as taxi services. The property also has a breakfast-only restaurant.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.Railay Garden View Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 21, 2011
- Free WiFi
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
See what guests loved the most:
- EvaUnited States of America“Overall great property for what you are paying for! It is an Eco lodge, so just be prepared for the cold water, no AC and spotty Wi-Fi. ￼Clean comfortable bedroom with gorgeous views. You are located very close to the pier Sabree prepared to hear...”
- MichelaUnited States of America“Amazing sea view from my room! Clean room and bathroom, nice people working there and good breakfast included. Great location, only 10 min walk to the beach. Highly recommend staying here during your stay!”
- BlainSri Lanka“The view from the room. The access to the property had a few steps but it wasn't a problem for us. The rooms were spacious.”
- JacobUnited States of America“amazing views and the staff was incredibly nice. our kids were working in school work outside and a worker saw this and came and brought them a fruit tray which was so kind!”
- PérezArgentina“The location was really nice into the nature but still close to some shops. The staff was really friendly and helpful. We really appreciate to stay in a cabin around the nature built with local materials where you don't need to have an air...”
- ClaudiaAustralia“I like the amazing view, and the location is good. They have breakfast service 👌🏼”
- JhonaryUnited States of America“We enjoyed our stay. We loved our view from our room. It was a chill space. It met our needs for our one night stay.”
- SimoAustralia“I liked everything, the bungalow was so nice and cozy , moreover the sunset from my balcony was stunning, not mentioning the little monkeys jumping around so cute!!”
- Supa-aphaThailand“Nice balcony with the view of nature Friendly and helpful staff Refillable water Short hiking up to bungalow (if you enjoy it, of couse)”
- MalinaThailand“it’s surrounded by nature. love the setting in the jungle and the simple but comfy and clean bungalows.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
How much does the shuttle service from the airport cost?We do have An airport transfer service from Krabi Airport to resort at 1,800 THB per way per van by private minivan and includes boat to Railay beach.(max 5 guests). Or surcharge would be at 2,500 THB for any flight arriving at the airport during 10.00 PM - 06.00 AM. *Any flight delay may cause additional charge of 500 baht.* To reserve, kindly confirm us with flight no., arrival time and the payment required in advance. The other option is take a taxi from the airport to Ao Nam Mao pier and then take a boat to Railay beach.Answered on 25 November 2019
do the bungalows have hot water for showerThank you for your inquiry. We are a resort of environment conservation, all rooms without A/C, no fridge, no hot water.Answered on 6 August 2022
When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?The best time to visit Railay for perfect beach should be in February , March and April ( Dry season )Answered on 13 October 2019
Hi. Are visitors from the USA allowed now?We are more than delighted to welcome you to our resort. Unfortunately, All guests must reserve an accommodation with any SHA Plus hotel in the destination of your flight arrival first and then you can stay in our resort.Answered on 15 November 2021
Is thwdr air-conditioned?There is no A/C and hot water in our resort. All bungalows are fan as our concept is going back to nature and trendy to care our environment.Answered on 25 November 2019
Area info *
Resort Facilities at Railay Garden View Resort
- Free WiFi
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour desk
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Adults only
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 5 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 5 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Railay Garden View Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please be informed that this property and Railay Beach can only be accessed by boat. Boats from the mainland can be found at Ao Nam Mao Pier or Aonang Beach. Guests are kindly requested to contact the property directly for further information. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please inform Railay Garden View Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Railay Garden View Resort
The prices at Railay Garden View Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Railay Garden View Resort is 2,950 feet from the center of Railay Beach. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Room options at Railay Garden View Resort include:
Check-in at Railay Garden View Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 2,450 feet from Railay Garden View Resort. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Railay Garden View Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):