Thip Residence Boutique Hotel
222/2 Moo 5, Saithai-Susanhoi Rd., T.Saithai, A.Muang, 81000 Ao Nam Mao, Thailand –
Thip Residence Boutique hotel is a small family run hotel in Krabi, southern of Thailand by the Andaman sea. We are opposite to Ao Nammao pier, the departure point to Railay beach, one of the most beautiful beach in Krabi. We are only 5 kms to Aonang beach and 3 kms to the Shell fossil cemetary (75 million years phenomenon). We provide 20 Rooms in a green and peaceful environment. Every rooms has it’s private balcony accessible by a couple of door sized windows to seaview, mountain ,garden and pool view. All rooms are bathroom en suited well equipped with air conditioned, TV with satellite in English ,German, French ,Refrigerator, closet and safety box. Salt chlorinated swimming pool among green garden is our highlight and always fascinated every guests. Ju ,the owner and her staffs are ready to welcome and takecare you like staying in your second home.
Area Info –
- Ao Nam Mao 0.1 miles
- Gastropo Fossils The World Museum 1.3 miles
- Princess Lagoon 2.3 miles
- Railay Rock Climbing Point 2.4 miles
- Phra Nang Cave 2.4 miles
- Aonang Mosque 2.4 miles
- Ao Phai Plong 2.4 miles
- McDonald, Aonang 2.6 miles
- Krabi pier - Klong Jirad 3.2 miles
- Island Hopping Tour Desk, Nopparat Thara Beach 3.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium 3.6 miles
- Thara Park 3.7 miles
- Nopparat Thara Beach 3.9 miles
- Wat Kaew Korawaram 4.1 miles
- Chaloem Rattanankosin Stadium 4.2 miles
- Krabi Stadium 6.5 miles
- Dragon Crest Mountain 7.3 miles
- Wat Tham Sua - Tiger Cave Temple 7.6 miles
- Tha Pom Klong Song Nam 14 miles
- Tong Cape 18.3 miles
- Krabi Airport 9.3 miles
- Phuket Airport 38.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
No additional info available
5 Reasons to Choose Thip Residence Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged THB 800 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged THB 800 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Thip Residence Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.