Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
2885 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 417 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Experience a different side of Waikiki, tucked away under Diamond Head. The luxurious Lotus Honolulu offers walking paths to two nearby beaches and amazing views of Diamond Head.
All guestrooms come with 42-inch LCD TV with cable and an iPod dock. Every room also includes either a balcony or a patio. A refrigerator and premium illy Espresso machine are available in each room as well.
Lotus Honolulu is located directly across from Queen Kapiolani Park. The Honolulu Zoo along with the Waikiki Aquarium is only steps away. Popular golf courses, unique shops and water activities are also easily accessible.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Kaimana Beach8.7 Excellent beach350 feet from property
Queen's Surf Beach8.7 Excellent beach1,700 feet from property
Makalei Beach8.4 Very good beach2,050 feet from property
Leahi Beach8.5 Very good beach2,900 feet from property
Kuhio Beach8.5 Very good beach3,200 feet from property
Diamond Head Beach8.2 Very good beach4,550 feet from property
Waikiki Beach8.5 Very good beach4,600 feet from property
Kuilei Cliffs Beach Park8.4 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Fort DeRussy Beach8.5 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Ka'alawai Beach8.6 Excellent beach1.4 miles from property
Kahanamoku Beach8.5 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
- Is there a swimming pool?No, unfortunately, we do not have a swimming pool on property. However, we do have a restaurant on property.Answered on September 6, 2019
- Is there a charge for the wine during the happy hour?Aloha, Tues - Sun. Between 5:30 - 6:30pm, guests (21 and older) of the hotel can proceed to the restaurant for 2 free glasses of wine.Answered on July 1, 2020
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Aloha, August and September is very hot, The rest is good and perfect :) Thank you for message. Murat Demirtas Guest Experience ManagerAnswered on September 24, 2019
- Does the hotel have shuttle service to the International airport, if not does it arrange for one and are there any restaurants close by.Aloha, Unfortunately we don't have shuttle service but please check with google hawaii23, Yes some restaurants are close by also Our in-house restaur..Answered on December 23, 2019
- Is there any good shopping close by.Aloha! We are a short walking distance away from the heart of Waikiki where there are tons of places to shop and also, a short bus ride away from Ala..Answered on March 12, 2020
- Still looking?
TBD... by Vikram Garg
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The amenity fee includes:
- 2 complimentary glasses of wine at the bar or lounge area of TBD… Restaurant daily.
- In-room safe
- local and toll-free calls
- Use of beach cruiser bikes (based on availability), towels, sand chairs
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Tennis rackets and balls for sign out and take to the courts across the street
– (see front desk for assistance and availability).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-071-567-9744-01
FAQs about Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Bicycle rental
- Tennis equipment
- Happy hour
Check-in at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head by:
- Car 25min
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head.
The prices at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is 3.7 miles from the center of Honolulu.
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head has 1 restaurant:
- TBD... by Vikram Garg
Room options at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head include: