2885 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America – Great location - show map
4 Reasons to Choose Lotus Honolulu
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Experience a completely different side of Waikiki. This enclave is quietly tucked away on Waikiki’s Gold Coast just outside of the main stretch of Kalakaua Avenue. Immerse yourself in the fresh ocean air, crashing surf, and special moments at this hidden Waikiki gem. We bring an upscale, yet unpretentious, Hawaii getaway to life at our premier Honolulu boutique hotel, just steps from the beach. Explore the history surrounding our majestic city or make memories of your own as you embrace the tropical tranquility that flows throughout our intimate oasis.
Lotus Honolulu takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Kaimana Beach 0 miles
- Waikiki Aquarium 0.2 miles
- Kapiolani Park 0.2 miles
- Waikīkī Shell 0.6 miles
- Honolulu Zoo 0.6 miles
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.8 miles
- Diamond Head Beach Park 0.9 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.9 miles
- Diamond Head -Leahi 1 miles
- Waikiki Beach 1.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 1.3 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 1.5 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 1.6 miles
- Ala Moana Beach Park 2.6 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 3.2 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 3.3 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 7.5 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 7.6 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 10.5 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.4 miles
- Honolulu Airport 8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Wisp Resturant & Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- VIP Room Facilities
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 1 year||
Can use a crib when requested
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Pet policy: A maximum of 1 dog under 20 lbs are permitted per room. Please contact property in advance for pet charges and restrictions. A refundable security deposit and taxable nightly fee applies.
The amenity fee includes:
- Free valet parking (normally $20 per day)
- Coffee & tea service, served daily in the lobby from 6:00 am to 7:00 am and on the 2nd floor from 7am to 10am
- WiFi internet throughout the hotel
- Hawaiian bottled water available daily (in your room and car)
- Illy coffee system and coffee pods in guest rooms
- In-room safe
- Daily local newspaper
- Local and toll-free calls
- Wine served daily in the lobby from 4 pm to 5:30 pm
- Beach chairs, towels, mats and other beach accessories (based on availability). See a guest service agent for assistance.
- Use of bicycles available for a ride around the park. Take a picnic excursion or more! (Tandem bicycle also available). See our bell/valet agent for assistance.
- Waikiki shuttle available daily: Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard our exclusive Waikiki Shuttle service between participating Aqua properties to Ala Moana Center. See a guest services agent for assistance, visit www.mywaikikishuttle.com or download the RideSystem app on your smart phone for shuttle tracking.
- DVDNow Kiosk: Feel like staying in? Use your DVDNow card to enjoy complimentary movie or game rentals. Kiosk available on the 2nd floor.
- CastNow: Stream videos and live digital feeds to your TV from your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Instructions are located in your room.
- Yoga! Enjoy complimentary morning yoga sessions in the park offered daily at 7:30 am. Meet in the lobby to take advantage of this great opportunity to start your morning off with the many health benefits of yoga. Yoga mats are provided.
- Admission for two to the Honolulu Museum of Arts (Use LOTUS room card for proof of stay.)
- Fruit Infused Water Station in the Lobby
- Zumba & Tai Chi
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-071-567-9744-01