Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
120 Kaiulani Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America –
Tower Luxury Room
Princess Ocean View
Tower Premier Ocean View
Princess Pool View
Tower Partial Ocean View
Tower Skyline Partial Ocean View
Tower City View
Tower High Ocean View
6 Reasons to Choose Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Honolulu
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located on the Ainahau estate of our beloved Princess Kaiulani, who was considered the last princess of Hawaii. Today the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is an ideal retreat for families seeking for an adventure in Waikiki.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- International Marketplace 0.1 miles
- Waikiki Beach 0.1 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.2 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.2 miles
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.3 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.3 miles
- Ala Wai golf course 0.4 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.5 miles
- Waikīkī Shell 0.5 miles
- Honolulu Zoo 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hale Koa Luau 0.7 miles
- Kapiolani Park 1 miles
- Kaimana Beach 1 miles
- Diamond Head -Leahi 1.6 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 2.2 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 2.3 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 6.7 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 7.9 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 9.8 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.5 miles
- Honolulu Airport 7.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Japanese, Local, Asian
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Food: American, Asian
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Buffet-style Restaurant
- Breakfast in the Room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and charges apply.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 80 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests booking on this website are not eligible to receive Starwood Preferred Guest or Marriott Rewards member benefits upon check-in.
Please note: The "Breakfast Included" rate includes breakfast for 2 guests per room.
A Resort Fee will be collected upon check-out and includes:
- WiFi Premium Access in Guestrooms and public areas
- MiFi Rental - unlimited high speed on Island (Complimentary rental of 1 Mifi per room per stay)
-Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room )
-Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
-"Collections of Waikiki" saving booklet
-Children 5 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant Buffet; Children 6-12 eat free with a paying adult (one adult per paying adult)
-Sealife Park - Buy 1 get 1 free admission
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Big Kahuna Beach Service - Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori service on Waikiki Beach
- Discount at Moana Lani spa - (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa )
- Aloha Beach Service - umbrella and two chairs discount located on beach
- Daily Cultural Activities - lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons, etc
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
-$20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner with purchase
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W54801500-01