Thailand Khao Lak Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• “Great pools and facilities. Friendly staff that did an amazing job to ensure our wedding there was a success. Rooms were clean and spacious.”

• Light Khao Lak Resort Review Score: 9.2

“The receptionist was the most beautiful and loving lady. She was so welcoming and did everything she possibly could to accomodate our needs. She upgraded us to a pool front room for no reason & when our air con stopped working she moved us to another room straight away. If I was ever in Khao Lak again I would 100% stay here as it’s so small and welcoming, and a very relaxing place to stay”

• “Everything else was just perfect! We loved the pool and the room was super clean and comfortable with new furniture. ”

• The Sarojin Review Score: 9.3

“Tangible elements such as rooms and gardens are the best. Amazing design of the room in particular”

• “Staff at the hotel are fantastic, nothing was too much bother. The food at all the restaurants was lovely and we were really impressed with all the amenities - loved that there is an adults only pool! Highly recommend the resort!”

• Casacool Hotel Review Score: 9.4

“All most I can say this is the best hotel. Owner is very nice her name is Kai. Room is clean, breakfast is good, motobike for rent and everything is very very good. I come back soon see you”

• “The rooms were lovely and clean, well maintained. The food was lovely and a great selection to suit most tastes. The staff were fantastic, they could not do enough for you and were always eager to help you enjoy your stay. The resort looked great in the ads and it beat my expectations because it was just like the promo shots, sensational.”

• Suwan Palm Resort Review Score: 7.6

“The room accommodated 3 people (hard to find around here) It was new and stylish. The staff allowed us to check out a few days early without a cancellation fee. Huge breakfast at pleasant coffee shop included.”

The 29 Best Hotels in Khao Lak