Reviews of MGM Grand This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States of America

#122 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

Read more– opens a dialog box

Our trip was wonderful
    • Grand King

was never unhappy during our trip

I was very happy with everything the MGM offered it was a long needed trip with my partner we connected laughed truly enjoyed our trip thank you MGM

4.5
    The carpets in many areas are very very dirty and worn!
    • West Wing King

The carpets in many areas are very very dirty and worn! The hotel is a little tired looking. The room did not have a convenient set up. One small glass table and one very small useless round glass table that fits one lamp. The bathroom area is very tiny with a a small sink. Would not go back to the MGM.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

As a business visitor I appreciated the fact that smoking...

All good.

As a business visitor I appreciated the fact that smoking was clearly restricted to the casino. As the hotel/ resort is very large it was easy to find a restaurant in a non smoking area and there was lots of choice. The location was good as it was at one end of the strip with a nice walk to see the sights.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Tried to spend as much time as possible out of hotel.
    • West Wing King

Very tired decor throughout hotel . Dirty carpets, dirty wallpaper. Shower had peeling paint on floor and leaked through to toilet.

Room was like staying in an ashtray . The smell of smoke in room was dreadful.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

I had great fun, partied, gambled, slept. Room was fantastic!
    • Grand King Strip View

The coffee was way to expensive. I know it’s a convenience thing but the price was ridiculous.

Nice and clean rooms, lots of food and shops to choose from, only thing that was bad was the coffee prices. I know it’s a convenience thing but way to much for a cup of coffee. Great location right on the strip close to many things and the main strip! So huge you may get lose but great hotel!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Greed in the nth degree.
    • Grand King Strip View

Treat people like hotels do in Ohio! No frog you could use, not microwave. Charge for every little thing. Got back to Ohio, we arrived at our hotel and they handed us two bottles of water. Not charge $15.

Very pretty.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

The room that we got had an awful smell, they gave us a new...
    • West Wing King

The room that we got had an awful smell, they gave us a new room and we had to pay extra money for the new room. The new room was fine but when we tried to take a shower it did not have hot water. At this point we were too tired to go back to change the room again. I expected more from this hotel and it was a real disappointment...

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

It was pleasant stay for the price.
    • Grand King

The casino was very smoky. Also, first time we waited for an attendant to come to collect our winnings it took over 45 minutes. In that time we had to sit by the machine while it blared loud noises.

The room and view was nice. Overall service was good. Got a room upgrade when we got to the hotel for a great deal.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I need back my $ 400 , from advance deposit to my credit...
    • Grand Queen

I need back my $ 400 , from advance deposit to my credit card . I pay full my last day ( Check out ) . And I check all days my credit card and the people of MGM I said me in 1-2 days return my deposit and is today and nothing of my money $ 400 .

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Staff were friendly and helped us with any problems we had.
    • Grand King

The shower/tub combination was a little weak in regards to water flow, the self parking was nice but my room keys wouldn’t work when we attempted to use them to leave and return. That was a pain. We were on a smoke free floor but the whole hallway smelled during our stay.

Staff were friendly and helped us with any problems we had. The bed was super comfy and the Fat Tuesday on location was clutch.

4.5
    • Grand Queen

Room was aged not good value for money, items were damaged dirty poor. Would not stay in the mgm again after alerting reception to the poor room we where given my call was ignored by staff I was told to ring back. We will never stay in the mgm again

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

A lovely hotel we’d definitely come back and visit again
    • Grand King

We were slightly gutted about the promo film on the windows that obscured the view out of the hotel which was really gutting because the view was amazing. Also the pool opening and closing times were a little disappointing especially after the hotel we stayed in previously was from 5.30am to 11.30pm after checking in we literally got to dip in before the lifeguards called time at 5.30pm. For those visiting from the U.K. just be weary of the additional taxes that get added on which worked out about £70 per night - they also ask for a 100 dollar hold per night for your room... which all add up just something to be aware of when budgeting for your stay. We did a little road trip and this seemed quite common especially getting taxed on your tax. Overall a lovely place and a great atmosphere.

The hotel was amazing and had a great buzz from the moment you arrived at the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Overall I had a pleasurable time.
    • West Wing King

The soap was not very nice. It had a few maintenance issues seen in the room.

You have everything you need in one location. The rooms are very nice and clean.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Ideal for a weekend in Vegas.
    • Grand Queen

The mini-fridge was locked at all times. I had to call front desk multiple times to unlock it. I put a small bottle of water in the fridge and the next day it was removed with a note from the cleaning crew saying I had a $50 penalty fee for putting my own item in the fridge, and if I needed a fridge I had to pay an extra $25 a day to rent. This seems ridiculous given the resort fees you are already paying and the fact that I was never made aware of this rule before using the fridge.

The MGM is located right at the end of the strip so very easy to get around. Loved how much there was to do at the hotel, it's huge and well kept.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Great mid range resort
    • West Wing King

Bathroom grout was quite dirty and the air conditioner in the room was not very effective

Friendly staff, located on the strip and much cheaper than other big name hotels

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

I would recommend this place.
    • West Wing King

The room was quite big and clean. Very comfortable. Location is good, just by the strip. The events are nice. In general a bit expensive but nice experience.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Convenient location, run-down poorly designed rooms
    • West Wing King

Bathroom design is absolutely horrible. As soon as you walk into the room you are standing in the bathroom. The vanity is almost unusable due to its narrow shelves. The lighting is not good for applying makeup. Harsh front light coming right from the center of the bathroom mirror. The shower grout was crumbling. Between the cement shower floor and the smell of rotten eggs I felt like I was in a camp shower. The lighting in the room was not very bright and difficult to figure out how to control. I stayed at his hotel in the mid 90s and I remember it being much more high quality. I was not satisfied with the room at all.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I purchased tickets two months in advice to see Cher (which...
    • Grand Queen

I purchased tickets two months in advice to see Cher (which I paid $350 for). I booked a room at MGM simply due to convenience for the concert. I had asked a staff member of MGM hours prior to the concert for directions to where Cher is performing. Long story short, staff member of MGM provided wrong directions and I was 30 minutes late to the show. Will I stay at MGM again... probably not. Even though I am planning on seeing Cher early next year at MGM. If staff member had provided the correct directions, I would have booked another stay early next year.

Upgrade if you can
    • Grand Queen

The first night we had an awful room. Then upgraded for $20 and it was much better.

Room was good size, neat, clean. Front desk staff was helpful and easily accommodated the switch.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

My first room had sewage coming up from shower drain.
    • West Wing King

My first room had sewage coming up from shower drain. Mainenence worked on it for about an hour why I tried to rest. I finally had to change rooms. The next room light switch was stuck on and I had to call maintence again. I complained and they only took thee resort fee off. Horrible service from a amanger. When you pay for a room you expect the plumbing to work and not have to change rooms.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Average
    • West Wing King

Room was awful.. shower leaked which resulted in me slipping with a fractured knee. Hard to locate the room and no staff willing to assist

The casino was great

Great views in Tower.
    • West Wing King

We originally were allocated a poor room but Robeil came to our rescue and moved us into a fabulous room and turned a 1star stay into a 5 star stay.

Great views in Tower. Loads of space. Wanted to nothing.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

exciting place to stay very friendly staff
    • Grand Queen

the lighting in the room was quite poor, and prices in the hotel are expensive but that could be said of any hotel on the strip.

great exciting place to stay, staff were all very very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Silence, and comfort in the rooms
    • Grand Queen Strip View

There is no coffe in the room, must spend half an hour every morning to get not regular(!)coffe from onlyStarbucksCoffe Ground floor for 11$ Mini bar horror 15$ coke Only paying movie channels Keep anything in the fridge cost 50$ Penalty or for 25 $ store at the corridor House keepers’s fridge Parking 25$ a day Regular beers12$ Theater D. Cooperfield120$ All the restaurant are five stars prices level.. Dinner For Two costs about 120-150$ Overall: Booking.com prices are averadge: for example 800$ for 3 nights for double Queen room with Strip view.. but more hided fees will be the same price again (without Casino of course) Not elegant Business with costumers We play down at the Casino and spend! Why not enough?

Silence, and comfort in the rooms Amazing measures!

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

very comfortable and enjoyable. Excellent service and friendly and knowledgeable staff.
    • Grand Queen

Better filtering of smoke in casino.

Very comfortable & clean accommodations. Excellent location for walking to shopping & dining. Starbucks within is a plus.

We Love Vegas!
    • West Wing King

Have to walk all the way through the hotel to get anywhere. Takes 15 mins just to walk to the monorail or Uber pickup zones. The rooms could do with more lighting. Could not even see in the mirror to do our hair because the lights were so dim.

Good location on the strip, rooms were clean and nice. Don’t eat inside the hotel, walk outside and everything’s cheaper.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Checking in Lady was very helpful.
    • West Wing King

Upon arrival, maid left cleaning bottle in bathroom. Window to room faced wall so I kept my blinds down during my stay, Décor of the room wasn't that interesting. Overpriced for the room had two beds when I only needed one.

Centrally located close to where I needed to be. I loved the food court, I had the best chicken salad ever.

Cool room.
    • West Wing King

Bell desk lost my bag and nobody is really helping with the next steps on reimbursement etc. I understand that things happen and that’s not the problem. The problem is what’s not being done to fix the issue.

Cool room.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Place and it was nice weather
    • West Wing King

Poor cleaning Room rate was not clear Parking is not free Hotel design is very poor Staff are not friendly and over age

Place and it was nice weather

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Staff was incredible.
    • Grand Queen Strip View

No coffee machine in room. Room was less than expected from the online advertising. Expected a more luxurious room and ammenities.

Staff was incredible. Beds super comfy.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

If you’re seeing a show it’s convenient to stay there but I doubt I would again.
    • West Wing King

The room was probably the worst I’ve ever stayed in. Specifically the bathroom. No rrom, no space, everything was made of glass. The walls, the sink, the counters. So it looked filthy even if it was just cleaned.

Location was great!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

I was slightly disappointed with the room, albeit it was...
    • West Wing King

I didn't like that the toilet and shower room were actually in the room and not in a separate area. It would have also been nice to have tea and coffee facilities.

I was slightly disappointed with the room, albeit it was standard. There was a window but no real view and I felt like we were in deep out of the way part of the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

It was ok. Could've been better.
    • West Wing King

Shower head was leaking and got floor wet outside of shower, ac didn't cool room very well, pee stains around toilet seat, did not have small refrigerator to take drinks to room and keep cold.

Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Very clean rooms
    • Grand Queen

I didn't like that they closed the lazy river on the week days. No up front warning of this closure and the lazy river is why we booked here.

Very clean rooms

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Given that I had a medical emergency during this trip as well as the room mix-up, I was not thrilled
    • Grand King

When we checked-in, we were initially assigned to an annex that was hard to locate. In fact, we had to go through a closed double door which appeared to send us to the section for less desirable guests. That room had not been remade from the last people using it...trash, wet rug on the floor, beds unmade. When called the front desk check in and were given a more suitable room, thank goodness.

The room we eventually got was very good, but overlooked a rooftop which was okay. Someone has to use them.

Not impressed.
    • West Wing King

I felt the upgraded suite was over priced for condition. Electrical plugs were very bizarre. Checking out was a hassle since I was charged for valet parking with no car! I dont think I would stay again........maybe move on down the Strip.

I thought the location was good

I love the view

Booking.com reservation

I was devastated with booking.com. They messed up. I called MGM 3 hours prior to our arrival and I was told that mgm got the payment.. when my sweetie arrived first from travel, he was told that the reservation was cancelled!! Omg. Booking. Com fault. Later on the manager gave us room. Lesson learned

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

A brief stop-over on the way to a better place....
    • Run of House Room

Even though we requested and received a non-smoking room, the floor smelled of smoke. The entire property smelled of smoke. The check-in process took too long; long lines and not enough agents. Signage confusing. No furniture or place to gather comfortably in the lobby.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

It was ok
    • Grand Queen

Maybe you need to train your staff working at directing guests to the check out counter better. The staff working at directing guests to the check out counter was very unhelpful. We noticed when we had checked out and were in the car that we had forgotten to take our clothes out of the closet in the room. We hurried back and approached this staff (a heavy sett, low stature, African/American women) as the line was very long at the check out and asked here if she could help us out. The only thing she said was "go to the end of the line" and wasn´t ready to do anything for us. We waited for 15 min. in the line. The lady at the check out desk was very helpful and it only took us about one minute to get a card so we could go up and get our clothes. This put a serious damper to our experience especially while we were waiting in line - we were irritated and felt we were not getting a very good service. There doesn´t seem to be any procedure in place to deal with this type of situations at your check in/and out desk and maybe you should think about adding this to your staff training program.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Fantastic Hotel!

None.

Been to Las Vegas a couple of times now and I would definitely recommend staying in MGM Grand. Great staff, Great facilities and perfect location on the strip.

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Nice hotel to stay in Vegas if you are there for a couple of days.
    • West Wing King

The parking cost. As I am a guest of the hotel I expected a free parking spot for the duration of the stay or at least a large discount of the 25$ price per day. The shower handle didn't work.

The basic room was spacious enough which was great, but the window was facing a wall.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Amazing hotel, great location but stay clear of the West Wing rooms
    • West Wing King

I would stay here again but not in the west wing, the room was dated and also basic, we could smell smoke outside the room from the vents. The bathroom was in the room too. It's also a bit of a walk to get out the building. Another downside was that everything was expensive at MGM but then again it is Vegas!

Love this hotel, it's so huge, amazing pool area, lazy river is the best! Definitely worth renting the day beds for the day and having waiter service. Lots of choice for restaurants and food! Location was awesome, right opposite new York new York on the strip.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Everything was great.
    • Grand Queen Strip View

I could not work out how to open the fridge and gave up. Now that I think about it... not even sure it was a fridge so it could be operator error haha.

Everything was great. Modern, great view, comfortable and right upstairs from the casino.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

MGM hotel has everything you need and more

Really nice

This hotel has everything, I have staied on MGM three times and I love it. The pool area is nice and clean, the hotel has many good restaurants, the staff is so friendly and casino is great.. Everything so clean, room comfortable and the bed are so good. When Im coming back to Vegas, theres no question about what hotel Im going to choose, If Im staying, Im staying on MGM hotel again.

Real comfortable hotel.
    • West Wing King

I wish casino hotels could have coffee makers and empty refrigerators. Most dont though.

Buffet good. Dont exactly like having to go stand in line for free champayne at brunch. Everything else was good considering how crowded it was.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Over all we had a great time
    • West Wing King

Our room was in the West Wing and we checked in and were given the envelope with our key cards and they didn't work. We were told and it was in the envelope that we were on Floor 9 room 825. My wife is recovering from a broken hip and I left her on Floor 9 and went back to the Desk. The check-in associate who helped me, finally found me and we were supposed to be on floor 8 room 825, went back to 9 and retrieved my wife and the new cards I got worked. This was Friday Oct. 19th. There was a plate, bowl and sauce cup in the hallway on 8 and when we left Sunday morning Oct 21 it was still there.

Enjoyed the food, only problem we had was at Accents our server forgot to place our order. She placed it and in the rush got my two meats wrong and eggs medium came easy. We had a great time at the Garden Arena seeing Jimmy Buffett.

Was conveinient.
    • West Wing King

Not so Grande anymore. Rooms in West wing are tired and need updating. I think I stayed in the South wing last time, it was a lot better.

Location - central to most things.

Fun in the dessert
    • West Wing King

That the room was a little tired, but it was functional. Due to the jetlag we fell asleep one night and ended updating in the food court. We only ordered burger and chips but it was not good at all, and there was limited choice so we had to go with it. I wouldn't go back.

I have been to Las Vegas several times but never stayed here. The hotel is buzzing constantly and really busy which helps with the excitement of being here. The check in was swift and efficient. We spent time at the pool area which is clean and lovely to sit at. Its in a good location on the strip and easy to get to other places from, the bell boys are great. All in all it was a great stay.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Skip the hype and stay somewhere else
    • West Wing King

Spent a good amount of money a West Wing King and were put on the first floor. Our room had one window that overlooked a gravel pit and cement wall. We got no sunlight and the lights in the room were very dim and hard to see. Our bathroom opened up to the bedroom and had no door - not very romantic for a couple. The warm water didn't work in the bathroom sink, the shower smelled like mold. Literally felt like we were staying in a glorified dorm room. Considering the money we paid, we will book elsewhere next time.

Great location on the strip, easy to walk to other attractions and restaurants nearby. Awesome pool.

A good hotel for a Las Vegas experience
    • West Wing King

At times there is no hot water in the shower or water suddenly get cold! prices of drinks inside the hotel are expensive.

stayed in "stay well". Room is clean, spacious and the bed is extremely comfy.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

A great week of fun, sun and casino action.
    • West Wing King

The largest single hotel in the world, the MGM grand is a great place to stay to experience all Vegas has to offer. Lovely pools, friendly and helpful staff, good casino and choice of restaurants. Room was spacious, comfortable and housekeeping discreet.

Ok stay in a Legendary Hotel in Vegas
    • West Wing King

The room was located in the bottom floor in a far away wind of the complex. No windows, no view and the bathroom was old.

Good location and breakfast was good. The pool area is very nice.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

It was decent.
    • Tower Spa Suite

Couldn't use refrigerator. Touching anything inside fridge or even the above counter would generate an automatic charge. A room of that size and cost should have a refrigerator. Also didn't like the huge $41 a day resort fee, nor the parking fees. Too many fees, no frig or microwave!

Beautiful and spacious room... just off strip. House cleaners were very nice. And jet tub was a big thumbs up!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Don't bother staying here, you can stay at a nicer casino for the same price.
    • West Wing King

Customer service, old rooms, small rooms, crowded, poor value for money.

DO NOT let them put you in a room in the WEST WING. The fact that this hotel can be rated with 4 stars with those West Wing rooms boggles my mind. The room was so old and small with only a tiny window AND the lock to the door didn't even work! We immediately switched rooms to the main tower, which wasn't great either...again considering this is rated as a 4 star hotel. There was no remote for the TV, and when a new remote was delivered to the room the TV didn't even work. Then there was no ice in any of the ice machines on the whole entire floor, the front desk told me if room service delivered us ice then she would have to charge us. At that point I was sick of calling the front desk to complain because it was pointless, so I had to settle for writing this review. To summarize- don't bother staying here, you can stay at a nicer casino for the same price, like Aria.

The location was good.
    • Stay Well Grand King

There was definitely something wrong with the plumbing. Check in was late. Bed and pillows were very uncomfortable

The location was good. The pool was ok

• Tower Spa Suite

We got a late check out for 12pm on our tower spa suite room, that morning even before regular check out time of 11am the maids came in to the room 3 times, which was a bit annoying.

The hotel is very nice with all the facilities you need.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Location and service was excellent.
    • West Wing King

Store prices outrageous. Paid $4.25 for a regular can soda.

Location and service was excellent. Convenient food court and shopping in the hotel. Uber readily available.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

It sucks! No matter how dirty it is, the hotel can only send housekeeping not change a room.
    • West Wing King

I saw used soap and shampoo in the bathroom, also a used towl around my bed while I 1st time walked in my room...too dirty!!!! Also, the lamp beside my room can’t stand upright and the adjustable shower doesn’t work...heater is noisy

the bed is comfortable

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

If I visit again. I will definitely stay at the mgm grand again
    • West Wing King

The room doesn’t have a fridge

Wonderful location on the strip. Hosting great intertainment shows. Easy self checkin and checkout process and useful mobile phone app.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Good location great pool and gym
    • Grand King

So noisy, drunk people super loud all night long with no security on top of it. Takes 20 mins to walk to the pool or anywhere else in the hotel haha. Can stay anywhere cheap on the strip and it would have been just as good :)

Good location great pool and gym

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

We have stayed here many times but the hotel is in need of...
    • Grand Queen Strip View

The bed my daughter was sleeping in was covered in blood!

We have stayed here many times but the hotel is in need of refurbishment it has become tired and somewhat rundown. We booked a strip view but the view we got was of the airport although we were told this is a strip view this is not the view we usually get

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

We were able to stay there cheap, maybe because we booked...
    • Grand Queen Strip View

It's just one of the big hotels on the strip and they all look the same. Check in could be a little faster.

We were able to stay there cheap, maybe because we booked late and there wasn't a lot going on at the mgm and the hakkasan. Otherwise it would be overpriced, like everything in the strip.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

WE GOT SCABIES!!
    • West Wing King

We Got Scabies!!!! Upon arrival our first room seemed like half a mile away from the front desk. Once we entered the room it looked and smelled horrible. It seemed more like a motel 6. Because of the long hike my disabled husband and I were granted another room. Once we arrived to our second room we noticed that it obviously hadn't been cleaned. There was an empty panty liner wrapper and a water bottle top in clear view....evidence of the room being uncleaned. We were so tired we crashed on separate beds. The next night I had some itchy bumps appearing on my left arm. Instantly I thoguht I had an allergic reaction. to something I ate. These bumps continued for 2 weeks covering more of my thigh and arms. and abdomen. I still thought it was an allergic reaction. After eliminating foods I searched for others experience at the MGM and sure enough I found what was going on. Unfortunately it was too far gone. My 1 year old grand daughter caught a fever, vaginal rash and bumpy face. She was very lethargic and struggling to be herself. We took her to the ER and they confirmed scabies. The hotel didn't seem to be concerned about my horrific incident. The claimed they had a third party come and check the room. but as I read others reviews they warned us of the response and the steps that they take to cover themselves. Sure enough their findings were negative. (planning on going back with a blue light). I am now in contact with Booking.com to get some results. I would like to be compensated for the inconvenience, the medication and my 2 day stay. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! BTW I HAVE OVER 300K FOLLOWERS AND I WILL BE POSTING THIS!!!

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Average, wouldn't stay again
    • Grand Queen

Rude staff, expensive room, housekeeping was done twice in 7 days. I understand we were the first room, but we weren't getting up at 9am to.go out. We left usually around 10-11am and still never got done. Had to ask and was met with ride staff.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

• West Wing King

Very badly maintained part of the hotel, almost 15 minutes by fast walk to reach the room from the lobby, dirty carpets in the corridors, rooms not soundproofed. I, also, did not receive a final invoice of the amount charged to me, in my email, even after I checked out on 5th October (today it is 10th). I don’t even know how much I was charged as I still don’t have a statement from the Hotel showing the charged amount.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Wonderful place to stay! The tower spa suite was excellent!
    • Tower Spa Suite

I downloaded the app to check in with no fuss, but still had to go and show ID at reception, that was the only fault.

The room, pool, bars and view were all great. The Jacuzzi bath in the room was a nice little extra.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Location was good at the end of the strip, most staff are...
    • Grand Queen

Bedrooms are very dated, showers weren’t powerful very trickly and sometime at times never got hot. The decor throughout the hotel is in need of updating and the air con could be turned down as it was freezing throughout all the open spaces

Location was good at the end of the strip, most staff are helpful. Spa was great - the day rate is cheaper than many I have visited and was worth the visit. Breakfast / lunch buffet was amazing for choice and quality, make sure you get the B&B option as I wouldn’t pay the charge just for that with all the other eatery’s throughout the hotel

I like mostly everything
    • Tower Spa Suite

I recommend some seats in front of the checking hotel room, line took some time and meanwhile the other accompanying are standing in the back waiting for the one who’s checking in or out

I like mostly everything

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The room was amazing (apart from lights) and the facilities...
    • West Wing King

Dim lighting in bedrooms Bar staff not the friendliest

The room was amazing (apart from lights) and the facilities were spot on..great location ..huge hotel and very clean.. pools were lovely Shop outside hotel for water and beer ..save a lot of money

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Would not return or recommend
    • West Wing King

We were very disappointed with the quality of the room in relation to the price we were paying. It was in the west wing which felt like it needed a good renovation. The shower didn't drain which made the room smell awful and the blind didn't work, making the room feel very claustrophobic and muggy. For almost $300 per night I've seen far nicer places on the strip.

The swimming pool was amazing, one of the best in Vegas. Its location is also good in relation to the strip and other places but you wouldn't spend much time at the casinos or restaurants in the MGM.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Great price, Great location, Great property
    • Grand King

The size of the property made navigating quite difficult at first. The price for our room was great, but be wary of how much you spend on everything else, as prices are inflated. Despite there being a fully stocked minibar, you're not able to store any of your own items in it.

Staff was courteous, room was comfortable, furnishings were nice as well. Initially I was concerned that the room would be loud as there was so much going on elsewhere, but it was completely silent the entire time. The property offers the whole package when it comes to entertainment and relaxation. The Cirque theater was very impressive, and the pool was phenomenal. If you really wanted to, you could never leave the property and still have a great time.

• West Wing King

Room wasn't clean (dust and even some trash from revious guests). I had to ask 3 times to do something. They removed the trash in the end but dust was still there. Bed sheets were never changed in 4 days and they were never clean from the start (marks of make up).

We love the MGM Grand
    • Tower Spa Suite

This is the first time we got a tower spa suite and although it was lovely spacious the sheets had holes in and it wasn’t cleaned one one day and when it was cleaned there were still dirty glasses left.

We love the MGM location and the shear bigness of the whole place and the bars and atmosphere the minute you get out of the lift, this is the first time we got a tower spa suite. The space was amazing.

Genuinely awful.
    • West Wing King

Dirty linen. Dirty & cracked shower flooring. Damaged chair. Air conditioning noisy/ old. Dirty and worn carpets. Overall room shabby and grubby. Corridors, elevators, communal facilities are dirty and tired. Won’t be returning.

Nothing. Worst hotel I’ve stayed in in Vegas.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Lovely room and pool was lively.
    • West Wing King

I got my phone stolen in the hotel and staff were not helpful at all telling me the cctv didn’t work and refused to look on it for me. After 5 days of going to the lost and found everyday as I was leaving I went one last time and they said that I could go online and give a description of the phone so they could look in the store and get back to me, this was the 1st this was mentioned to me and at that stage I was leaving for the airport and it was too late.

Lovely room and pool was lively. Great location.

Browse MGM Grand Traveler Photo Gallery