Stay in the heart of Salzburg – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Bristol is located in the heart of Salzburg, only a few steps away from Mirabell Palace and the Festival Houses. Family-run for 3 generations, this historic 5-star hotel offers an award-winning restaurant and free WiFi throughout the hotel.
The spacious and elegant nonsmoking rooms are air-conditioned and individually furnished. They overlook the city and feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar, and a safe. Complimentary mineral water is provided in all rooms.
Decorated with antiquities, paintings, and collectibles, Hotel Bristol Salzburg offers a concierge service and valet parking. Guests can relax in the library and book massages.
Guests can enjoy the rich breakfast buffet in the Crystal Room, which is decorated with impressive crystal chandeliers. The hotel’s award-winning restaurant Polo Lounge serves international and Austrian specialties. Half-board includes 2 courses chosen from the menu. The Sketch Bar and Lounge hosts regular piano evenings.
The Getreidegasse shopping street and many other cultural attractions are nearby and can be easily reached on foot. The Makartplatz Bus Stop and a taxi stand are right next to Hotel Bristol.
This is our guests' favorite part of Salzburg, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- The junior suite has balcony or i have to choose another type of room?Dear Sir or Madam, thank you for your interest in the HÔTEL BRISTOL SALZBURG. Kindly we let you know that one of four Junior Suites offer a french ..Answered on October 10, 2019
- Good day Do you have connected roomsDear Sir or Madam, thank you for your kind message. We are pleased to let you know that our hotel offers some rooms with connecting door, which ar..Answered on September 22, 2021
- Do any superior double rooms offer French balcony and if so on what floors. Thank you!Dear Sir or Madam, we kindly inform you that we do offer a few rooms in category "Superior" with french balcony. These rooms are situated either or..Answered on November 11, 2019
- Do you have a private garage (not a public one) and if so how far is it from the hotel?Dear Sir or Madam Thank you for your kind request. Our hotel does not have an own garage. The public garages MIRABELLGARAGE & RAIFFEISENGARAGE are..Answered on April 20, 2022
- HI, do you hjave a room with two single beds or two beds?Dear Sir or Madam, thank you for your interest in the HÔTEL BRISTOL SALZBURG. Kindly we inform you that almost each room could be provided twin bed..Answered on December 31, 2019
- Still looking?
Food: Austrian, German, Local, International
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Debit card Hotel Bristol Salzburg accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking more than 5 rooms, different cancelation policies apply. Guests can cancel free of charge up to 1 week prior to arrival, during mid and high season up to 4 weeks prior to arrival. The guest will pay the total price in case of cancelation within these deadlines.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hotel Bristol Salzburg of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Polo Lounge: Closed from Mon, Feb 04, 2019 until Thu, Apr 11, 2019
Polo Lounge: Closed from Mon, Feb 07, 2022 until Mon, Mar 07, 2022
Bar is closed from Mon, Feb 04, 2019 until Thu, Apr 11, 2019
Bar is closed from Mon, Feb 07, 2022 until Mon, Mar 07, 2022
FAQs about Hotel Bristol Salzburg
Hotel Bristol Salzburg offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Back massage
- Happy hour
- Hand massage
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Foot massage
- Personal trainer
- Full-body massage
- Bicycle rental
- Neck massage
- Live music/Performance
- Head massage
Room options at Hotel Bristol Salzburg include:
Check-in at Hotel Bristol Salzburg is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Bristol Salzburg by:
- Taxi 20min
Hotel Bristol Salzburg is 1,000 feet from the center of Salzburg.
The prices at Hotel Bristol Salzburg may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Bristol Salzburg has 1 restaurant:
- Polo Lounge
Guests staying at Hotel Bristol Salzburg can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte