Grand Hyatt Melbourne
123 Collins Street, 3000 Melbourne, Australia –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2136 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grand Hyatt Melbourne.
Grand King Room with Club Lounge Access
Standard King Room with Spa
Deluxe King Room
Standard King Room
Grand King Room with View
Grand Twin Room with Club Lounge Access
Grand King Suite with Club Lounge Access
Grand Twin Room with View
Standard Twin Room
Diplomatic Suite with Club Lounge Access
Grand Twin Room with View and Club Lounge Access
6 Reasons to Choose Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Melbourne
Rising above Melbourne's vibrant arts and retail precinct, Grand Hyatt Melbourne continues to be recognised as a true Melbourne icon, cementing it's status as the city's centre of luxury. Offering unparalled luxury accommodation and leisure facilities, Grand Hyatt Melbourne upholds an impeccable standard to world-class service with attention to detail. The hotel offers an array of standout facilitates including Collins Kitchen restaurant, Ru-Co bar, Australia's largest hotel health and fitness facility - City Club and 15 inspired premium event spaces that combine contemporary menus, sophisticated service and state-of-the art designs that can make any event from ordinary to extraordinary. Popping up at Grand Hyatt Melbourne this winter from 1 June to 30 November 2017, we are pleased to introduce our fired up restaurant collaboration with Burn City Smokers. About Burn City Smokers: In the southern states of America, BBQ has a fanatical following. Burn City have a healthy respect for this history and tradition and draw heavily from its cooking methods. Their food is a clear representation of Melbourne - its produce, people and food culture, hence the name ‘Burn City Smokers’.
Area Info –
- BHP Billiton Limited 0.1 miles
- Regent Theater 0.1 miles
- Forum Theater 0.1 miles
- Melbourne City Council 0.2 miles
- ACMI - Australian Centre for the Moving Image 0.2 miles
- St. Paul's Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Federation Square 0.2 miles
- Flinders Street Station 0.2 miles
- Melbourne City Library 0.3 miles
- Her Majesty's Theater 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Eureka Tower 0.6 miles
- Melbourne Arts Center 0.6 miles
- Rod Laver Arena 0.7 miles
- Melbourne Museum 0.7 miles
- MCG Melbourne 0.8 miles
- Southern Cross Station 1 miles
- Etihad Stadium 1.2 miles
- St. Kilda Sea Baths 3.5 miles
- Flemington Racecourse 3.5 miles
- Essendon Train Station 5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queen Victoria Market Market 1.1 miles
- Chinatown Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Albert Park & Golf Course Lake 3 miles
- Tullamarine Airport 12 miles
- Avalon Airport 31.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One additional child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One additional child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged AUD 60 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Grand Hyatt Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.