Park Hyatt Melbourne
1 Parliament Square, Off Parliament Place, East Melbourne, 3002 Melbourne, Australia – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1217 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Melbourne – Excellent location – show map
This 5-star hotel offers an award-winning restaurant, luxurious accommodations and spa facilities, just 0.9 mi from Melbourne’s city center. It is a 4-minute walk from popular shopping precinct Collins Street, and a 5-minute walk from Princess Theater.
Park Hyatt Melbourne provides a variety of rooms that feature city views, Art Deco and Ottoman décor, and spa-inspired Italian marble bathrooms. Free WiFi is included.
The Hotel’s restaurant is known for its creative contemporary cuisine as well as the Park Club Health & Day Spa.
Park Hyatt’s spa and wellness center includes a fully equipped fitness center, a 100 feet heated swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and outdoor sun terrace.
Nearby attractions include Melbourne Museum, Fitzroy Gardens, and Melbourne's theater district and Chinatown. Queen Victoria Market is 1.9 mi from the property.
This is our guests' favorite part of Melbourne, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- How much is bond?Dear Guest, Thank you for your inquiry. Upon arrival we require valid photo identification and credit card. We will preauthorise the credit card for..Answered on October 12, 2019
- This room states there is a bath. I would certainly hope that you aren’t misleading people by saying it does when there’s a chance it doesn’t.Good Afternoon, Thank you for your message. We are pleased to advise you that all but our three accessible rooms have a bathtub. Kind Regards, Guest ServicesAnswered on March 5, 2021
- This is a triple room. Please state where the other bed or sofa is, apart from the double bed.Good Afternoon, Thank you for your message. We will provide an additional rollaway bed for our triple occupancy reservations. Kind Regards, Guest ServicesAnswered on March 5, 2021
- Which rooms have balcony’s ?Good Evening, Thank you for your message. Our Terrace Suite rooms are our only rooms with a balcony. Regards, Park Hyatt MelbourneAnswered on March 9, 2021
- If i reserve a king room with view and also a twin room for my two kids in order to take care of them , can both rooms be interconnected ? ThanksGood morning, A King and Twin would be the best option to book to get interconnected rooms with us. It of course would need to be confirmed at time of..Answered on March 2, 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
radii restaurant & bar
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Park Hyatt Melbourne accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Park Hyatt Melbourne of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Spa/wellness center is closed from Tue, Dec 22, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
FAQs about Park Hyatt Melbourne
Park Hyatt Melbourne offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Steam room
Room options at Park Hyatt Melbourne include:
Guests staying at Park Hyatt Melbourne can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Check-in at Park Hyatt Melbourne is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Park Hyatt Melbourne has 2 restaurants:
- radii restaurant & bar
- Tea Lounge
From the nearest airport, you can get to Park Hyatt Melbourne by:
- Taxi 30min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Park Hyatt Melbourne on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Park Hyatt Melbourne may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Park Hyatt Melbourne is 0.7 miles from the center of Melbourne.