Located on Garden Point Road, Port Arthur Holiday Park, the winner of the 2019, 2018, and 2017 TAS Tourism Awards, offers both cabins and tents, all with water views. Guests enjoy access to free WiFi and an on-site shop which supplies both groceries and car fuel.
Port Arthur Holiday Park Tasmania is located opposite Stewarts Bay State Reserve, 4 minutes’ drive from Port Arthur Historical Site. The park is within 16 minutes’ drive of many local attractions including Eaglehawk Neck and the Remarkable Cave.
After a day of exploring, you can return to your spacious cabin and relax on the balcony. A flat-screen TV, fan, microwave and a refrigerator are included in all cabins. Linen and towels are also provided.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Stewarts Bay Beach8.7 Excellent beach1,050 feet from property
- Hi,are the stargazing safari tents warm in winter?Hi there. Our tents are extremely warm. Not only do they have an electric fireplace, they also have reverse cycle heat pumps for your comfort. I hope ..Answered on February 16, 2021
- Hi, could you please tell me which of the cabins/tents have baths or spa baths in them? Thank you :)Our peninsula cabins feature a large spa in their bathrooms, and our stargazing safari tents have a beautiful free standing on the decks. All other ro..Answered on September 30, 2020
- Is there a toilet in the room? The pictures show one but it isn't listed in the bathroom featuresYes you have have a bathroom with shower and toilet and a bath on the deckAnswered on March 17, 2021
- How can I get to the start of the three capes walk from your accommodation?The start to the 3 Capes walk is around 1 minute by car from the Park. You can also walk there in around 20 minutes.Answered on March 22, 2021
- Hi, I wish to book one bunk bed for female on 9th November. I see check-in time between 2-6pm, which I won't be able to arrive between these hours. I ..Hi we can arrange a late arrival for you.Answered on November 7, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that there is no capacity for additional guests. Children can be accommodated only when included in your booking, and within the maximum occupancy of the room. Your reservation may be canceled with a penalty fee if you arrive with additional children.
Please inform NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park
Yes, NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park by:
- Car 1h 30min
The nearest beach is 350 feet from NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park.
The prices at NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park is 2,800 feet from the center of Port Arthur.
NRMA Port Arthur Holiday Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)