Hôtel Le Germain Québec
126 Rue Saint-Pierre, G1K 4A8 Quebec City, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 163 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Quebec City
This hotel, created within two historic buildings, has rooms offering modern amenities while retaining the character of the past. In-room massage and extra services are offered.
Rooms at the Hotel Le Germain Quebec include free WiFI and a Nespresso coffee machine with free coffee capsules. A BOSE alarm clock stereo with CD player and a selection of CDs is also available. A revolving work table and ergonomic chair offer a comfortable place for business matters.
Guests of Le Germain Quebec may enjoy an espresso bar and free cappuccino on the main level. A lounge with fireplace and bar service is also on-site. The hotel’s fitness center is open 24 hours.
Le Germain is 5 minutes from the historic Citadel of Quebec City and the Governors Garden. The Musee National des Beaux-arts du Quebec, set beside Battlefields Park, is less than 10 minutes away. The Jean Lesage International airport is less than 13 mi from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Quebec City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How close is the Hotel Le Germain from Sainte-Foy Rail Station? Thank you.Bonjour, Thank you for reaching out to us. While an enjoyable walk in the Québec City Old Port separates us from the Gare du Palais central train sta..Answered on 16 January 2020
- Visiting Quebec City by rail from Montreal, which rail is closer to your Hotel, Gare Du Palais or Sainte-Foy Station?Bonjour, We are about 10 minutes away by foot from the Gare du Palais Train Station. Thank you so much and hope to welcome you soon !Answered on 27 January 2020
- Hi! I am from Toronto and would like to make a reservation beginning of July. Would the restaurants in Old Quebec be opened at that time? Thx, CrisBonjour, Hope this message finds you well. My name is Antoine from the Concierge team. For your information, restaurants in QC City are open. We inv..Answered on 14 June 2021
- Hi do you have free parking area at hotel?Hi, Our parking lot is 27$+taxes/night. It is located directly behind the hotel and you have access to the car at any time during your stay. Best re..Answered on 19 August 2021
- Do you have an ElevatorBonjour, we do have a elevators to access the upper floors. Let us know if you have any other questions ! - Front Desk TeamAnswered on 12 February 2023
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Bicycle rental
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- CD player
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Valet parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Spa/Wellness packages
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hôtel Le Germain Québec accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 130572
FAQs about Hôtel Le Germain Québec
The prices at Hôtel Le Germain Québec may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hôtel Le Germain Québec offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Walking tours
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
Guests staying at Hôtel Le Germain Québec can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hôtel Le Germain Québec include:
Check-in at Hôtel Le Germain Québec is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hôtel Le Germain Québec is 1,500 feet from the center of Quebec City.