Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort
465, Route 172 ouest, G0T 1Y0 Sacré-Coeur-Saguenay, Canada – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This 700-acre resort is within 15 minutes’ drive of Tadoussac and offers access to Saguenay Fjord. An on-site zoo and 4-season activities are available on site. Accommodations types include guest rooms, apartments, chalets and yurts.
A kitchen is featured in apartments and chalets. Guest rooms, located in the resort’s B&B or motel section, are equipped with TV. Center de Vacances 5 Étoiles also features yurts, a traditional Mongolian home. Free Wi-Fi is available in all lodging except for chalets and yurts.
Canoeing, biking and ATVing are among summer activities at Ferme 5 Étoiles. An outdoor pool and tennis court are also on site. In winter, guests can enjoy snowmobiling, dogsledding and cross-country skiing.
After a day of activities, guests can dine at 5 Étoiles Family Resort’s on-site restaurant. Regional dishes include tourtière pie and wild game. Guests can also request picnic lunches.
The town of Les Escoumins is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Bonjour, nous aimerions réserver pour le weekend du 20 aout et voyageons avec un chien de petite taille/taille moyenne (race; westie), cela serait-il ..Nous acceptons les chiens dans la plupart de nos hébergements. Mais il est très important de vérifier avec nous avant si possibilité dans l'hébergemen..Answered on 16 June 2021
- Est ce que vous acceptez les animaux? Merci!Bonjour Oui les animaux sont acceptés dans les petits chalets avec un extra de 20 $ + taxes pour le séjour.Answered on 8 September 2020
- Before I book room, I would like to ensure we have reservations for dog sledding, snow mobile & thermotherapy during March 30-April 1. Instructions?Hello, thank you for your request. There would be no problem for the moment of availability for dog sledding, snowmobiling and thermotherapy activitie..Answered on 12 March 2022
- Hello, we would like to rent two-bedroom chalet. But we have small dog (a pug) with us. Would it be possible to stay with a dog. If yes, how much do..Hello, yes, we do accept dogs in our 2 bedroom cabins. The costs are $ 20 + taxes for the stay. Please indicate this in your reservation. have a good day,Answered on 9 September 2021
- We are traveling with our 19 yr old cat. Declawed, well trained. What is the extra cost Thank you in advance. Deborah SkinnerNo problem though, it shouldn't have a trace.Answered on 8 August 2021
- Still looking?
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that in winter the yurts are accessible via a 2.5 mi snowshoe trail (snowshoes not provided).
Pets are accepted in some rooms for a CAD 20 fee per day, plus taxes. This must be confirmed with the property.
Sauna is closed from Mon, May 11, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Sauna is closed from Mon, Sep 07, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Spa/wellness center is closed from Mon, May 11, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Spa/wellness center is closed from Mon, Sep 07, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, May 11, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, Sep 07, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
License number: 079984
FAQs about Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort
Yes, Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort is 3.7 miles from the center of Sacré-Coeur-Saguenay.
Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
Room options at Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort on this page.
The prices at Centre de Vacances 5 Étoiles Family Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.