Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
1234 Hornby Street, V6Z 1W2 Vancouver, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 574 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Vancouver
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Vancouver hotel is within 10 minutes’ walk to Sunset Beach and the Vancouver Contemporary Art Gallery. An on-site restaurant offers a free breakfast daily. Free WiFi is provided in all rooms.
Offering a flat-screen cable TV, every room at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown also includes a fully equipped kitchen, a seating area, and an private bathroom.
A fitness center and business center are located onsite. Laundry facilities is also available at Downtown Vancouver Residence Inn by Marriott.
The BC Place Stadium and Science World are less than 10 minutes’ drive from Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown. Vancouver International Airport is 6.2 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Vancouver, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- What is the height for parking,I have a truck it’s 7-4’ highThe max. height is 6'6.Answered on 3 December 2019
- What’s for breakfast? Are there any halal option or vegetarian?Complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served on the 2nd floor. A limited assortment of gluten-free and dairy-free items are provided to accommodate fo..Answered on 7 September 2022
- Is this room pet friendly? If not how can I book a pet friendly room? :)YES the hotel is pet friendly there is an extra charge of $ 75 for pet cleaning fee and will be placed on either 4th or 15th floor depending on the ro..Answered on 18 October 2021
- How much is your parkingPlease note that secure underground parking is available for $29 CAD plus tax per night and vehicles must be registered at the front desk when checkin..Answered on 7 September 2022
- Are pets allowed? I would take a small (under 4kg) dog with me Thank youHi We allow pets there will be a one tie cleaning fee of $ 75 CDNAnswered on 21 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Grocery deliveries
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Open all year
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
All balconies closed October 3rd-Dec 15th 2022.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Fitness center is closed from Fri, May 15, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Fri, May 15, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Fri, May 15, 2020 until Tue, Jun 30, 2020
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Sat, Oct 16, 2021 until Thu, Oct 28, 2021
FAQs about Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown is 2,450 feet from the center of Vancouver.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown on this page.
Check-in at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The nearest beach is 1,950 feet from Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown.
Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Guests staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown include:
The prices at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.