The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
1515 South Park Street, Downtown Halifax, B3J 2L2 Halifax, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1127 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Unforgettable downtown Halifax landmark, overlooking the famed Victorian Public Gardens. Surround yourself with the warm and rich ambiance of our unique historic architecture and beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Halifax Public Gardens 0 miles
- Park Lane 0.1 miles
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada 0.2 miles
- Halifax Central Library 0.2 miles
- Victoria General Hospital 0.3 miles
- Old Burying Ground 0.4 miles
- IWK Health Centre 0.4 miles
- Halifax Grand Parade 0.4 miles
- World Trade and Convention Centre 0.4 miles
- Scotiabank Centre 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Halifax Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Halifax City Hall 0.5 miles
- Alexander Keith's Brewery 0.5 miles
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic 0.5 miles
- Discovery Centre 0.6 miles
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk 0.6 miles
- Casino Nova Scotia Halifax 0.7 miles
- Halifax Commons 0.7 miles
- Dalhousie University 0.8 miles
- Point Pleasant Park 1.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Smiling Goat Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Indochine Restaurant 0 miles
- Humani-T Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- La Fresca Restaurant 0 miles
- Halifax Harbour Ocean/Sea 0.7 miles
- Robert L. Stanfield Airport 16.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Arm's Public House
5 Reasons to Choose The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Halifax
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 28 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pre-paid credit cards and debit cards cannot be used to guarantee a reservation. A credit card is required when booking.
Self-parking is available for CAD 28 per night and valet parking is CAD 40 per night.