The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
1515 South Park Street, Downtown Halifax, B3J 2L2 Halifax, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1007 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites.
Unforgettable downtown Halifax landmark, overlooking the famed Victorian Public Gardens. Surround yourself with the warm and rich ambiance of our unique historic architecture and beautifully-appointed guest rooms and suites.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Halifax Public Gardens 0 miles
- Park Lane 0.1 miles
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada 0.2 miles
- Halifax Central Library 0.2 miles
- Victoria General Hospital 0.3 miles
- Old Burying Ground 0.4 miles
- IWK Health Centre 0.4 miles
- Halifax Grand Parade 0.4 miles
- World Trade and Convention Centre 0.4 miles
- Scotiabank Centre 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Halifax Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Halifax City Hall 0.5 miles
- Alexander Keith's Brewery 0.5 miles
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic 0.5 miles
- Discovery Centre 0.6 miles
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk 0.6 miles
- Casino Nova Scotia Halifax 0.7 miles
- Halifax Commons 0.7 miles
- Dalhousie University 0.8 miles
- Point Pleasant Park 1.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Smiling Goat Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Indochine Restaurant 0 miles
- Humani-T Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- La Fresca Restaurant 0 miles
- Halifax Harbour Ocean/Sea 0.7 miles
- Robert L. Stanfield Airport 16.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Arm's Public House
No additional info available
6 Reasons to Choose The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Halifax
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 28 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Pre-paid credit cards and debit cards cannot be used to guarantee a reservation. A credit card is required when booking.
Self-parking is available for CAD 28 per night and valet parking is CAD 40 per night.