Hostel Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke
Via Parque Tayrona Calabazo Santa Marta, 470002 Calabazo, Colombia – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 412 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
River Cascada Natural0.3 miles
Brava Beach150 feet
Playa Del Cabo1.8 miles
Punta las Gaviotas2.7 miles
Guachaquita Beach2.7 miles
Playa Arrecifes2.8 miles
Simón Bolívar International Airport22.4 miles
Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport61.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Caribbean, Seafood
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
Please note that access to the property is done by foot or by horse. It is a 3 hour walk in a mountain, The hike is through wooden area.
Guests must pay the entrance to Tayrona Park to the authorities. Guest can access the Tayrona park during the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 12:30 P.M.
Please inform Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke by:
- Taxi 40min
- Bus 2h
Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke has 1 restaurant:
Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke is 3.7 miles from the center of Calabazo.
Guests staying at Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Open-air bath
- Private beach area
Check-in at Ecolodge Playa Brava Teyumakke is from 10:00 AM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.