Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá
Calle Miguel Yuste 10, San Blas, 28037 Madrid, Spain – Great location - show map – Subway Access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a wardrobe.
Vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodations. Breakfast is served in a coffee shop located one minute from the hotel.
El Retiro Park is 3.7 mi from Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá, while Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas, 9.3 mi from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Feb 14, 2020
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a shuttle bus to the hotel from the airport? If so whats the time schedule and how much? Thank you.Hello: We can book a taxi to give you a lift from the airport to the hotel. it is cost between 22 -24€ per taxi We will need several private detais, ..Answered on 26 September 2020
- Hola! Me gustaría saber si el servicio de shuttle al aeropuerto funciona 24h. Nuestro vuelo sale a las 6 am, así que deberíamos estar allí sobre las 4..Hola ! Si, el servicio está operativo durante las 24 h, cualquier día. Gracias y un saludo :) KristianAnswered on 23 October 2020
- URGENT Dear Sirs, I will arrive on 25/Jan/2021 and I will leave on 26/Jan. Pls, let me know if you have shuttle service from/to airport and shuttle ..Dear Joe, we have shuttle service available, the price is 19 or 21 EUR one way, depending on the terminal. Once you book, please let us know you need ..Answered on 23 January 2021
- Hello... I want to reserve a room but I want to know if I would have a shuttle from the airport my when I arrive (Saturday 14 at 21:00) and also when ..Hello Lorena; In order to book the transfer service from Madrid Airport Barajas-Adolfo Suárez we will need some personal details, like number of fly. ..Answered on 13 November 2020
- Hello, can I leave my luggage at your place for two days, we will be visiting other places then come back to Madrid. ThanksHello !! We keep lugagge for free during check in and out but if you leave the Hotel it will has an extra cost 3 euros per day. Thank youAnswered on 20 April 2023
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Pool is on rooftop
- Shallow end
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá include:
Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Guests staying at Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá is 4.3 miles from the center of Madrid.
Check-in at Hotel BESTPRICE Alcalá is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.