This impressive 16th-century palace is located in the historic heart of Pontevedra and is classically decorated in true Parador style with an elegant restaurant serving delicious, regional cuisine.
Originally the residence of Count Maceda, the Parador de Pontevedra has been masterfully renovated to retain its past glory. Built of robust, local stone, the palace is surrounded by pretty landscaped gardens and a large sun terrace. Climb the carved, stone staircase which leads to bedrooms with a noble atmosphere thanks to antique-style decor and rich fabrics. Relax in the elegant lounge areas and catch up with the day's newpapers or on the free wireless internet.
Explore Galicia's rustic coastline and discover many coves and beaches - perfect for coastal walks and swims in the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, stroll the enchanting streets of Pontevedra and find local shops, bars and restaurants serving typical tapas.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- I am a Disabled Badge holder. Where can I park my car?Buenos días: Disponemos de un pequeño parking cuyas plazas se ocupan según orden de llegada; una de ellas está reservada para minusvalidos. Muchas gr..Answered on January 7, 2021
- My wife and I are travelling with our 11 yr old son and want to book a night at your Parador. Can he stay in our room? Is there an extra bed available..Buenos días: En este caso tendría que reservar una doble superior para poder instalar una supletoria ya que en la doble estándar no permite una ocupac..Answered on June 17, 2021
- Hi, where is the closest parking? Is any street parking available on weekends?Dear Custmer, There is a parking 200 metres from the Parador. Also, in the riverside, 300 metres from the parador, you have parking places in the street.Answered on February 20, 2022
- Is it possible to arrange my luggage to be transferred to my next Camino destination- caldas de Reyes?It is possible to arrange luggage trasport directly with the transfer company. You have different companies with pick-up at the Parador: TUITRANS; SIN..Answered on April 25, 2021
- Hola quería saber si la habitación para dos adultos, se puede agregar una cama supletoria para mi hija de 14 añosNuestras habitaciones estándar tienen una capacidad máxima de 2 personas y no se podría poner camas extra. Sí es posible poner camas extra en todas nu..Answered on March 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Pontevedra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Pontevedra
The prices at Parador de Pontevedra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Parador de Pontevedra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Parador de Pontevedra has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de Pontevedra by:
- Taxi 25min
Parador de Pontevedra is 1,150 feet from the center of Pontevedra.
Guests staying at Parador de Pontevedra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Parador de Pontevedra include:
Check-in at Parador de Pontevedra is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.