Aberconwy House B&B
Lon Muriau, Llanrwst Road, Betws-y-coed, LL24 0HD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 155 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Max adults: 3
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child) - Room 8
Double Room - Room 2
Double Room - Room 4
Single Room - Room 3
Double Room - Room 1
Double Room with Four Poster Bed - Room 6
Double Room - Room 5
Double Room - Room 9
Twin Room - Room 7
Aberconwy House is a large Victorian House built in the early 1870s. It has an elevated position overlooking the picturesque village of Betws-y-Coed and stunning views of Snowdonia National Park. We are a family business and want to provide a relaxing, friendly and homely environment for our guests to enjoy their stay, while exploring the beauty and diversity of the Snowdonia National Park. New to 2018! We have just renovated all of our guest rooms and new pictures will be arriving shortly!
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Zip World Fforest 0.6 miles
- Gwydir Castle 2.7 miles
- Dolwyddelan Castle 6.7 miles
- Surf Snowdonia 7 miles
- Zip World Slate Caverns 8.6 miles
- Bodnant Garden 9.8 miles
- Brecon Mountain Railway 11 miles
- Snowdon 11.9 miles
- Zip World Penrhyn Quarry 12.4 miles
- Silver Birch Golf Course 12.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Llanberis lake railway 13.5 miles
- Snowdon Mountain Railway 13.6 miles
- Llandudno Pier 16.4 miles
- Bangor Cathedral 16.7 miles
- Bodelwyddan Castle 16.8 miles
- Beaumaris Castle 17.1 miles
- Portmeirion 17.7 miles
- St Asaph's Cathedral 18.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- All Restaurants in Betws-y-Coed Restaurant 0.5 miles
- All cafes in Betws-y-Coed Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Conwy River 0.5 miles
- Llugwy River 0.5 miles
- Llyn Elsi Lake 5 miles
- Snowdon Mountain 15 miles
- Llandudno dry ski slope Ski lift 23 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 42.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Aberconwy House B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Aberconwy House B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.