Perfectly positioned at the water's edge, overlooking one of Dorset’s most picturesque estuaries, Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa features a 2 AA-Rosette restaurant and a luxury modern spa.
The environmentally friendly Jetty Restaurant offers waterside views and an impressive contemporary design. With an international menu and Michelin-starred chefs, there is also an extensive wine list.
The newly refurbished Christchurch Harbour Spa features an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy pool and treatment rooms. There is also a fully-equipped gym.
Set in an impressive Victorian building, Christchurch Hotel is just 20 minutes from Bournemouth centre. The beautiful Christchurch Harbour offers ferries to the Poole Harbour Islands, and Two Riversmeet Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Avon Beach8.8 Fabulous beach600 yards from property
Mudeford Sandbank Beach8.8 Fabulous beach650 yards from property
Friars Cliff Beach9.0 Superb beach1,250 yards from property
Steamer Point Beach9.0 Superb beach1,650 yards from property
Hengistbury Head Beach9.1 Superb beach1.1 miles from property
Highcliffe Castle Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1.3 miles from property
Southbourne Beach9.1 Superb beach1.5 miles from property
Highcliffe Beach8.7 Fabulous beach1.6 miles from property
- Is there an iron in the room? Also, is there a Kettle?Thank you for your question at Christchurch Harbour Hotel. I can confirm we have both an iron and kettle in the room. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 9 July 2020
- My brother has booked a surprise party for he’s wife at your hotel on the 22 January 22 Jason Oslar how much is your rooms for two nights pleaseGood Evening, Thank you very much for your enquiry. For best rates and availability, please contact our room reservation team on 01202 483 434. They..Answered on 18 June 2021
- Do you have interconnected rooms? And the cost for four nights for bed breakfast and dinner inclusive.around mid Sept. Otherwise single rooms. Thank y..Thank you for your question at Christchurch Harbour Hotel. I can confirm we do have interconnecting rooms. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 9 July 2020
- Good Morning. My daughter is 50 shortly and I am interested in getting her and her husband a day at your facilities for spa, perhaps massage and after..Dear Guest, Thank you for your enquiry. We recommend the HarSPA Together Package the cost of this Monday/Thursday £220.00 Friday/Saturday £250.00. Thi..Answered on 6 September 2022
- Do you have a wheelchair accessible room and 1 double room nearby available on 25th August for one night ?Good afternoon, Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we are fully booked on 25th August 2020. Kind Regards, Reception TeamAnswered on 24 August 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, up to 2 children aged 17 and under can be accommodated for an additional fee of GBP 15 per night, per child, in rooms with main occupancy of only 2 adults.
When booking more than 5 rooms, a non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The deposit requested is 50% of the total stay, the balance payment is required 28 days prior to arrival.
FAQs about Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
Guests staying at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa has 2 restaurants:
- Upper Deck
- The Jetty
The prices at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is 1 miles from the centre of Christchurch.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa on this page.
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Make up services
- Spa facilities
- Body scrub
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Spa/wellness packages
- Steam room
- Body wrap
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Beauty Services
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Room options at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The nearest beach is just 700 yards from Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa.
Check-in at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Yes, Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.