Prince Consort Road, Westminster Borough, London, SW7 2BB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 1938 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Royal Albert Hall 0 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.1 miles
- Baden-Powell House 0.1 miles
- Imperial College London 0.2 miles
- London Science Museum 0.2 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.3 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.3 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.4 miles
- South Kensington 0.5 miles
- Kensington Gardens 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 0.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.3 miles
- Big Ben 2.3 miles
- London Eye 2.5 miles
- Tower of London 4.3 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.8 miles
- O2 Arena 7.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- College Cafe Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Eastside restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Essentials Supermarket 0.3 miles
- London City Airport 9.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Senior Common Room
No additional info available
4 reasons to choose Beit Hall
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Table tennis
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 30 per day.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note the property cannot accommodate guests under the age of 18, not even when accompanied by an adult.
Please note that this property offers limited overnight on-site parking. Parking needs to be pre-booked a minimum of 7 days' in advance of arrival and is subject to a surcharge of GBP 3 per hour or GBP 30 per day. Please contact the property for more information.
The property will be going through renovation works from Mon 03 Jul 2017 until Sun 24 Sept 2017. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.