Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth
Upper Terrace Road , Bournemouth, BH2 5NW, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 3009 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Bournemouth
With a 24 hour Gym, 24-hour front desk and a bar, the Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth offers free WiFi access throughout the hotel. The property is a 5 minutes’ walk from the sea front, The Pavilion Theatre is 8 minutes’ walk away and Bournemouth International Centre is 6 minutes’ walk away.
With a contemporary style, each of the rooms at the Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth feature a TV, air conditioning, as well as tea and coffee making facilities and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries.
A complimentary hot breakfast is available each morning from 06:00. Snacks are also available from the hotel reception 24 hours a day.
The hotel is 7 minutes' stroll from Oceanarium, The Bournemouth Aquarium and Bournemouth Train Station is 1.1 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Westcliff Beach9.0 Superb beach500 yards from property
Eastcliff Beach8.9 Fabulous beach600 yards from property
Alum Chine beach9.0 Superb beach900 yards from property
Canford Cliffs Beach8.9 Fabulous beach1.5 miles from property
Boscombe Beach9.0 Superb beach1.7 miles from property
- Hello, As with COVID situation, do you currently take bookings? if yes, do you still serve buffet breakfast? How about other facilities in your hotel..As per the Government guidelines we are open. We have breakfast as normal however the team serve you at the counter. Other facilities maybe limited.Answered on 9 July 2020
- Hello. I want to ask if it is possible to book a hotel. or is there any change in coincidence with covid 19 ?The hotel will be fully open on 4th July and we have launched the Hilton CleanStay initiative.Answered on 1 July 2020
- Is breakfasts served in the dining roomGood afternoon Yes it will be but we will serve the hot buffet items. Also there is option to collect breakfast and take to the bedroom.Answered on 29 June 2020
- Is it possible to have a room with a bath pleaseI am sorry all our rooms are shower only.Answered on 29 July 2019
- How far is the hotel from the beach?a brisk 5 minute walk or 10 stroll.Answered on 11 July 2020
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Bankcard Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth
Check-in at Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The prices at Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth include:
Guests staying at Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (within 3 km)
The nearest beach is just 250 yards from Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth.
Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth is 350 yards from the centre of Bournemouth.
Yes, Hampton by Hilton Bournemouth is popular with guests booking family stays.