Hard Days Night Hotel
North John Street, Liverpool, L2 6RR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 2825 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 reasons to choose Hard Days Night Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Hard Days Night Hotel is the world’s only Beatles inspired hotel, combining the highest quality facilities in a truly unique environment. Housed in the magnificent Grade II listed Central Buildings, dating back to 1884, the beautifully restored hotel is steeped in history.There are places to remember, then there is the Hard Days Night Hotel.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- The Cavern Quarter 0 miles
- The Cavern Club 0 miles
- Liverpool Crown Court 0.1 miles
- Liverpool James Street Station 0.2 miles
- Liverpool Magistrates' Court 0.2 miles
- Pier Head 0.3 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 0.3 miles
- International Slavery Museum 0.3 miles
- Liver Building 0.4 miles
- St George's Hall 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Liverpool ONE 0.4 miles
- Albert Dock 0.4 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 0.5 miles
- Echo Arena 0.6 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 0.7 miles
- Anfield Stadium 2.1 miles
- Sefton Park 2.5 miles
- Aintree Racecourse 5.3 miles
- Chester Zoo 13.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Blakes Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Bar Four Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 7.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 29.6 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- The Metquarter Luxury Boutique
City Central BID
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hard Days Night Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A maximum of 5 rooms can be booked at once, or Group Booking Policy will apply.
The credit card used to make the booking will need to be processed at check-in and an additional authorisation will be taken.