Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside
15 Shiprow, Aberdeen, AB11 5BY, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 3352 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Aberdeen – Excellent location – show map
With a 24-hour restaurant serving à la carte food, and continental or Full English breakfast in the morning, the ibis Aberdeen Center – Quayside is located in central Aberdeen. It is 5 minutes’ walk from the nearest bus station.
Rooms at ibis Aberdeen Center – Quayside have simple décor and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each also comes with facilities for making tea and coffee, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.
The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a elevator accessing the higher floors.
Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Center is around 3 miles from this Ibis hotel. Aberdeen Rail Station is a 5-minute walk away, and a range of shops and restaurants can be reached in under 10 minutes on foot.
This is our guests' favorite part of Aberdeen, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside
- how much will parking cost me when I arrive at 4.00 pm Sunday and leave 9 am Tuesday. I will have a hired car.Good Afternoon, Thank you for your enquiry. With regards to parking we do not have a car park of our own. There is a NCP car next door with a heigh...Answered on January 1, 2020
- Have you a twin room with a harbour viewNCP car park next door is discounted for hotel guests to £10.00 for 24 hours. You have to pay every time you take the car out and cannot come and g...Answered on October 14, 2021
- Hi do you have on site parking? Also is there car charging stations near by?Thank you for your questions. There is public parking just next door. We provide discount for this parking. According to the vehicle charging points t...Answered on October 15, 2020
- Is there a shuttle bus to the airport early morning on thursdayWe do not provide a shuttle bus, however the airport bus 727 stops close to the hotel and has regular service.Answered on February 4, 2021
- Is there free parking availableHello We do not have our own car park. We work with the NCP Shiprow which is next door and the cost is £10 per 24hrs with our discountAnswered on July 9, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Third person named by parents must present their written authorization (certified signature).
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented upon arrival.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside
From the nearest airport, you can get to ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside by:
- Taxi 25min
ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside is 1,300 feet from the center of Aberdeen.
Guests staying at ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside include:
The nearest beach is 0.7 miles from ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside.
ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside has 1 restaurant:
The prices at ibis Aberdeen Centre – Quayside may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.