We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
International Hall / University of London
Landsdowne Terrace, Camden, London, WC1N 1AS, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 395 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location - show map
Situated 12 minutes’ walk from St Pancras Station and London King’s Cross, International Hall, part of the University of London, offers single rooms with free WiFi in Bloomsbury, in the heart of London.
Each single room features a work desk, a seating area, free toiletries, and a wardrobe. Bedding and towels are provided and there are several shared bathroom facilities on each floor. There is also a common room and TV room in the hall.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary buffet-style breakfast served daily at International Hall.
The British Library is 4 minutes’ walk, the British Museum, Oxford Street, and Senate House Library are all within 1 miles radius from International Hall / University of London. The Big Ben is just under 2 miles from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- In the double rooms, can 2 single beds be provided instead of 1 double bed?Thank you for your message No the double rooms are double beds only Regards Accommodation and Hospitality TeamAnswered on 11 February 2020
- Hi, we have a late flight on the day we would check out. Do you have secure storage for luggage where we could leave and collect later in the day befo..Thank you for your message Yes you can leave your luggage with reception and collect later in the day Kind regards Commercial Accommodation TeamAnswered on 17 May 2022
- Do your rooms have a washbasin?Thank you for your message Yes we can confirm that the rooms come with washbasins in them Kind regards Commercial Accommodation TeamAnswered on 6 May 2022
- How long does it take from the airports? And what is the nearest train or bus station?This will depend on the airport that you will be arriving to, the nearest underground station is Russell Square, which is approximately 5 minute walk ..Answered on 28 June 2022
- any luggage storeThank you for your message Yes you can leave your luggage on the day of arrival and the day of departure Kind regards Commercial Accommodation TeamAnswered on 19 June 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this stay, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
FAQs about International Hall / University of London
Guests staying at International Hall / University of London can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
International Hall / University of London offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
International Hall / University of London is 1.2 miles from the centre of London.
The prices at International Hall / University of London may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at International Hall / University of London is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Room options at International Hall / University of London include:
Yes, International Hall / University of London is popular with guests booking family stays.