The family-run Coorie provides en suite rooms and looks out across the Firth of Forth. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi and is around 16 miles from the centre of Edinburgh.
Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk, and tea and coffee facilities. All have an en suite bathroom with hairdryer and complimentary toiletries, and most have sea views.
Coorie cafe is open from 8;00 serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee, cakes and ice cream.
Coorie is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Dunfermline and the Rosyth Ferry Terminal. The city of Stirling lies around 24 miles west of Limekilns.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hi, could you please confirm what the car parking arrangements are please, are they private, public, on/off road and are they chargeable thank you.Hi there We do not have any private parking. All the parking is free and there is the option of street parking directly on our hotels street or the pu..Answered on 14 April 2022
- How best to arrive by public transport from Perth. Is there a railway station nearby or a public bus stop?The best train station is Inverkeithing which has frequent trains in both directions. From here you would have to get a 10 minute taxi.Answered on 6 September 2021
- Is there an easy way to get to and from the airport?Hi there, you can get a taxi, or use a bus to Inverkeithing train station and then get a taxi from there. I hope that helps!Answered on 23 May 2022
- Do you have a sea view room xxYes we do, we have 6 rooms and 4 of them have a sea viewAnswered on 30 March 2022
- Hello, Do all of your rooms have a sea view? Thanks in advance, LaurenWe have 6 rooms, 4 of them have a sea viewAnswered on 12 May 2021
- Still looking?
Coorie by the Coast Cafe
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 19:00
06:30 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Coorie accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Coorie in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Coorie
From the nearest airport, you can get to Coorie by:
- Car 25min
Coorie offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Coorie has 1 restaurant:
- Coorie by the Coast Cafe
The nearest beach is just 50 yards from Coorie.
Check-in at Coorie is from 14:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Coorie is 2.6 miles from the centre of Dunfermline.
Guests staying at Coorie can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Coorie include:
The prices at Coorie may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.